Donald’s Duck Pond at Mickey’s Toontown has debuted at Disneyland and it promises more interactive play spaces and water play areas. For now, some of the interactive elements are available with more to come in the future.
- Height Requirement: None. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- Accessibility: Guest May Remain in Wheelchair/ECV
- Child Switch: Not required for this attraction
- Single Rider: Not required for this attraction
- Other Considerations: Outdoor surfaces may be hot to the touch. Before playing, it’s recommended to remove helmets, drawstrings and any accessories around children’s necks
About the Attraction
Donald’s boat house is perhaps one of the most unfinished parts of Mickey’s Toontown so the best is yet to come including water play area and more areas behind the boat that have yet to be revealed. In the meantime, twirling blossoms poke out of the padded lilypad pond while the portholes of the flood ship reveal Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby.
Video coming soon!
The water play features are not yet ready.
Explore Mickey’s Toontown
Check out all of our our in-depth guides of the newly refreshed Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland!
QUICK LINKS: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway | Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard | Donald’s Duck Pond | Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster | Mickey’s House | Minnie’s House | CenTOONial Park | Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin | Meet the Characters | Café Daisy | Good Boy! Grocers | EngineEAR Souvenirs | Real Life Sweets | Hidden Toontown Secrets | Silly Signs
See it for Yourself
Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland has been fully refreshed and is now open!
MORE INFO: Check out more news and info about Mickey’s Toontown