Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard is a fantastic re-imagining of his home into a new play space that welcomes even more exploration and play to Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland. The major upgrade to the former Goofy’s Playhouse (and Goofy’s Bounce House before that) features interactive play elements, slides, and other activities.
- Height Requirement: None. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- Accessibility: Guest May Remain in Wheelchair/ECV
- Child Switch: Not required for this attraction
- Single Rider: Not required for this attraction
- Other Considerations: Outdoor surfaces may be hot to the touch. Before playing, it’s recommended to remove helmets, drawstrings and any accessories around children’s necks
About the Attraction
Goofy’s home features two main components: an outdoor Sound Garden and play yard full of interactive elements that make wacky noises plus an interior kooky candy kitchen that encourages play to help create candy confections.
Stay “tooned!” Video coming soon!
Goofy’s wacky garden is still stocked with stalks of popcorn, watery melons, and bell-shaped peppers.
Take step on this extra creaky bridge!
Max and Goofy have set out a big foot trap.
Heading into the house you can find that CANDY MAKERS WANTED to help with Goofy’s sweet endeavors.
Personal effects of the Goof family are also found inside the home including framed photos and this door frame keeping track of Max’s height over the years.
Explore Mickey’s Toontown
Check out all of our our in-depth guides of the newly refreshed Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland!
QUICK LINKS: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway | Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard | Donald’s Duck Pond | Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster | Mickey’s House | Minnie’s House | CenTOONial Park | Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin | Meet the Characters | Café Daisy | Good Boy! Grocers | EngineEAR Souvenirs | Real Life Sweets | Hidden Toontown Secrets | Silly Signs
See it for Yourself
Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland has been fully refreshed and is now open!