Starting March 1, visitors to Disney California Adventure can enjoy a whole host of offerings tempt the palate and tickle all the senses with the return of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
Here’s a look at what you can expect for the 2019 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
Discover cuisine across 14 different stalls offering menus inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients.
Sip and Savor Pass
Pay once, enjoy eight things! Valid for the length of the festival April 23, 2019. Each Sip and Savor Pass has eight (8) coupons and each coupon may be redeemed for one (1) food or non-alcoholic beverage item at participating Festival locations.
Excludes novelties including souvenir tumblers. No discounts apply. Nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash (in whole or in part), no substitutions and no change given.
On the Backlot Stage in Hollywood Land on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Culinary Demonstrations by some of the most celebrated chefs in the industry, who will share their go-to recipes and insider tips for preparing sensational dishes.
- Family-friendly seminars presented by Chef Daniella Malfitano, who will demonstrate how preparing and sharing a meal can be a wonderful way to spend time together as a family. Guests of all ages will get inspired or even discover a new interest during these presentations.
Many special signature events, demonstrations and seminars will require a separate fee.
- Dinner with Disney Chefs
- Winemaker Receptions at Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Sweet Sundays
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri at Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park (March 9)
- MacMurray Ranch Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Kate MacMurray at Carthay Circle Restaurant (March 22)
- Dinner with Disney Chefs at The Vineyard Room at Wine Country Trattoria (March 28)
- Silverado Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Jonathan Emmerich at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 19)
Hands-on fun led by Chef Goofy, for children ages 3 to 11. Aspiring young chefs follow a recipe and mix a variety of ingredients to create magical treats that end with a tasty surprise. The Junior Chef experience is open for fun several times daily on the Backlot Stage in Hollywood Land. MORE INFO
More to Explore
Live music, entertainment and special activities will also bring a “California vibe” to each day of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
See it for Yourself
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns to Disney California Adventure from March 1 to April 23, 2019.
For a taste of what this event brings, check out last year’s event.