The Universal UNIVRS is here! Developed by the newly formed Universal Products & Experiences (a new division of Universal Parks and Resorts) the new store aims to “drop” new styles in limited quantities every few months, with products available only at the UNIVRS store.
Located in the Universal Studio Store adjacent to the theme park’s main entrance, this brick-and-mortar brings favorite brands from across NBCUniversal to life in a unique shopping destination that leans into the “get it before it’s gone” drop culture shopping mentality.
Exclusive merchandise will be released in limited quantities; from tees and hoodies, to track suits and hats, to tote bags and skate decks, products will range in price from $30-$100 and in size from XS-2XL, across the mens, womens and unisex categories.
With a focus on culture and creatives, UNIVRS also highlights international and local artists through exclusive merchandise. Artists from the UK and Korea – Marylou Faure and SAMBYPEN, respectively – worked with Universal on designs inspired by Illumination’s Minions: The Rise of Gru that have been applied to various streetwear styles, such as bucket and corduroy hats, crop tank tops, matching sweatshirt and pant sets, track suits, tees and more. Additionally, Los Angeles-based artist, Jason Keam created a selfie wall mural in the UNIVRS store to celebrate the 40th anniversary of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial; this mural art will also inspire designs for exclusive apparel and totes – coming soon!
UNIVRS merchandise highlights include:
- Numbskull’s Rubber Road (UK) collectible ducks, featuring rubber ducks as characters from popular NBCUniversal film and TV brands, such as Good Luck Trolls, Illumination’s Minions, JAWS, Back to the Future and more
- Kid Robot collectible 11” figures showcasing Illumination’s Minions
- Bucket and trucker hats, along with tees, hoodies, tracksuits, socks and more feature artwork by international designers Marylou Faure (UK) and SAMBYPEN (Korea) inspired by colorful interpretations of the 1960s/70s vibe as seen in Illumination’s Minions: The Rise of Gru
- The classic black and white Felix the Cat appears in a variety of colors and patterns in a varsity style aesthetic across beanies, skirts, shirts, jackets, sweaters, tees and more
- Good Luck Trolls combine with positive affirmations and tie dye for a collection of sweatshirts, sweatpants, tees and totes
- Short and long-sleeve unisex tees featuring various artwork of iconic NBCUniversal characters, such as JAWS, Big Lebowski, Hot Stuff, Richie Rich, Fast & Furious, The Breakfast Club, Universal Monsters and more
- Unisex apparel and totes showcase iconic black and white film imagery and iconography from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment classics such as: E.T., Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and more
- Skate decks featuring colorful artwork inspired by brands like Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, E.T. and Minions