With Halloween just around the corner SkyPark at Santa’s Village is gearing up for another fun and festive Christmas season. We shared details earlier about their VIP Christmas E package and now we have some details about the return of seasonal fun that give the year-round magical village an extra holiday sparkle.
Never heard of it? Check out all of our coverage of SkyPark at Santa’s Village!
Christmas 2022 Highlights
In addition to all of the park’s regular amenities including attractions, character greetings, dining, and shopping, there are special activities and offerings available for the 2022 Christmas season…
- Breakfast with Santa: Meet Santa and enjoy a delicious breakfast of waffles, breakfast breads, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, Elves’ special casseroles, and breakfast meats, paired with a variety of juices, coffee and hot cocoa. (MORE INFO)
- Tea with Mrs. Claus: Join Mrs. Claus and her friends for a unique, private tea party experience. Mrs. Claus has been working extra hard and has prepared a fun-filled afternoon of stories, tea, sandwiches, and treats in your honor. (MORE INFO)
- Village Tree Lighting Ceremony: The characters of the NorthWoods will parade and dance their way up Candy Cane Lane to meet Santa at the Village Christmas Tree for a festive ceremony to commemorate the season. Then, the entire village will come alive with a dazzling light show set to holiday music.
- Ice Skating at Silver Bells Arena: Weather permitting. Guests are welcome to bring their own skates or rent a pair. Skate rentals are included with paid admission
- Photos With Santa Claus at His House: Please make a reservation to see Santa when you arrive at the park. A standby line will also be available
- Kids Imagine Nation Christmas Spectacular: An energetic seasonal take on the fun hijinks from this musical crew
See it for Yourself
SkyPark at Santa’s Village 2022 holiday season takes place November 17, 2022 – January 8, 2023.
Access to SkyPark at Santa’s Village gives you access to all of the park’s features and amenities.
- Adult (age 13-59): $69 per person
- Child (4-12): $59 per person
- Senior (age 60-74): $59 per person