It can be overwhelming to try and process all the things to see, do, eat, and drink during Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival so that’s why we’ve assembled this handy guide to help you find your way through it all!
Enjoy now our full look at 2019 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival! ENJOY!
Fresh tastes abound this year and we’ve got your first look at what you can expect to enjoy from the Festival Marketplaces in 2019. BON APPETIT!
Paradise Garden Grill
Festival Beer Garden
Enjoy a variety of golden brews in Paradise Gardens.
Cocktails at Sonoma Terrace
The Sonoma Terrace is celebrating the festival with special offerings with cocktails and, of course, wine.
More to Explore
Regular ODV and restaurant locations around the park have special menu featured items.
Various participating vendors can be found along the Festival Corridor such as the fabulous Kayla’s Cake shown here.
At the Backlot Stage
Find free events Hollywood Land on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Culinary Demonstrations by some of the most celebrated chefs in the industry, who will share their go-to recipes and insider tips for preparing sensational dishes.
- Family-friendly seminars presented by Chef Daniella Malfitano, who will demonstrate how preparing and sharing a meal can be a wonderful way to spend time together as a family. Guests of all ages will get inspired or even discover a new interest during these presentations.
Plus, find Junior Chefs here with Goofy at various times throughout the day!
Many special signature events, demonstrations and seminars will require a separate fee.
- Dinner with Disney Chefs
- Winemaker Receptions at Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Sweet Sundays
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri at Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park (March 9)
- MacMurray Ranch Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Kate MacMurray at Carthay Circle Restaurant (March 22)
- Dinner with Disney Chefs at The Vineyard Room at Wine Country Trattoria (March 28)
- Silverado Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Jonathan Emmerich at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 19)
Find a myriad of entertainment options to enjoy during the Festival.
Jammin’ Chefs will make a tasty ruckus with Chip and Dale at the Obelisk.
Enjoy the sounds of groups such as Phat Cat Swinger, Adelade Tropical, Yachtley Crew, and Tina Aldana Band.
Enjoy the sounds of groups such as Bacano Boombox, John Russel, Tina Aldana Band, and Carmel Helene.
This one is a little odd as a Festival feature since there’s almost no connection at all with food. Or wine. Or the festival.
Head over to the Blue Sky Cellar with your Annual Pass and pick up your button (one design for the whole festival) and take your picture at the exclusive photo-op. Plus, take part in the unrelated new Creation Station scavenger hunt.
More to Explore
Arts and Crafts
Decor and More
See it for Yourself
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns to Disney California Adventure from now through April 23, 2019.
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.