As theme parks continue to embrace expansive menus inclusive of vegetarian and vegan diets, Universal Studios has been joining in on the effort. It was confirmed that fan-favorite Butterbeer in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (at both Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort) will now have a vegan version that can be purchased.
Available in icy cold and frosty frozen varieties, the new non-dairy vegan Butterbeer features the same delicious taste as the existing, wildly-popular drinks – complete with flavors reminiscent of butterscotch and shortbread and topped with a vegan-friendly version of the iconic Butterbeer froth. Other vegan menu options are also available in both California and Florida.
- At Universal Studios Hollywood:
- Guests can purchase vegan, non-dairy Butterbeer at the Hog’s Head pub in addition to the Three Broomsticks restaurant
- Additional vegan options include Vegan Irish Stew and Shepherd’s Pasty Pie
- At Universal Orlando Resort:
- Guests can purchase vegan, non-dairy Butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks restaurant in Hogsmeade and The Leaky Cauldron restaurant in Diagon Alley
- Additional vegan options include Vegan Irish Stew, Shepherd’s Pasty Pie, and Mushroom Pie Platter
See it for Yourself
Vegan Butterbeer and other vegan menu offerings at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in both Hollywood and Orlando is available now.