World of Color is coming back and it will bring with it an optional virtual queue system that adds to an already overwhelming landscape of how to do things at the Happiest Place on Earth. The confusing array of reservations and virtual queues can be overwhelming but here’s what you want to know about seeing World of Color when it returns to Disney California Adventure on April 22, 2022.
Joining World of Color Virtual Queue
- Virtual Queue is only accessible via the Disneyland mobile app.
- Virtual Queue is only accessible at 12:00 p.m.
- On days when there will be two presentations of World of Color, the second shows Virtual Queue reservations will be distributed immediately after the first show reservations gone
- You must have valid admission and theme park reservation to get into Disney California Adventure (via Magic Key, one-day, one park ticket DCA ticket or Park Hopper ticket)
- You have to have already entered a Disney Park for the day, it doesn’t matter which one
- Joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to view “World of Color.”
Check our TikTok below for a look at how the process for booking a Virtual Queue works!
Using World of Color Virtual Queue
- Approximately 45 minutes before the show begins is when the viewing area opens.
- Notifications are sent via the Disneyland app to enter the specific designated “World of Color” viewing area via one of the two marked entrance points (Blue or Yellow)
Watching without World of Color Virtual Queue
- Joining the virtual queue for World of Color is not required to view the spectacular
- If the virtual queue reaches capacity, you can still potentially watch World of Color around Paradise Bay.
- Check in with a cast member for walk-up viewing options.
See it for Yourself
World of Color returns to Disney California Adventure on April 22, 2022.