Knott’s Berry Farm has been absolutely knocking it out of the park since July with fantastic in-park outdoor events and now they’ve confirmed the upcoming Knott’s Taste of Merry Farm! The family-friendly outdoor offering promises themed food and activities all operating under guidelines for health and safety by the state of California.
Knott’s once again wondrously transforms this year with enchanted décor, thousands of twinkling lights, miles of festive garland, and a variety of picturesque holiday settings.
Tastes to tempt the palate this time around include include Fully Loaded Turkey Dinner Tater Tots and Comet’s Cinnamon Bun with a Maple Glaze and Candied Pecans, plus options for all dietary preferences.
The re-imagination of the theme park experiences offers park visitors the chance to nosh and sip in environs that have been unavailable for many months in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
What to Expect
- A myriad of tasting portions with a taste of the Fall-O-Ween season
- Exclusive event merchandise including specialty items from 23 local crafters
See it for Yourself
The only way to experience the limited time Knott’s Taste of Merry Farm is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (a tasting card is required for event entry).
- Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $40 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings
- Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) are $20 (plus tax) and include three tastings
- Children two and under are free.
- Save 10% as a 2020 Season Passholder!
Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit.
- The event will run select dates beginning November 20, 2020 through January 3, 2021.
Health and Safety Measures
Knott’s Berry Farm continues to follow state, local and CDC health guidelines, these are the safety measures and operational changes to ensure the safety of guests:
- Tasting cards are limited each day to ensure proper physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Fall-O-Ween or the Knott’s California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while sitting at a table or bench to eat
- Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Seating is spaced out throughout the Taste of Fall-O-Ween event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area
- All associates will be screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity Queue lines outside of store locations are marked with six-foot markers where needed.