If you’re ready to ring in the new year with a party, Knott’s Berry Farm is ready to help you ring in 2020 with a huge party complete with fireworks! Aside from extended hours, you’ll find extra live entertainment plus all of Knott’s operating signature attractions!
Here’s a look New Year’s Eve 2020 at Knott’s Berry Farm!
New Year’s Eve
Guests are invited to count down to the New Year with festive music, party hats, noisemakers, and endless fun that includes…
- Spur’s Restaurant New Year’s Eve Buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over0 and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
- FIREWORKS: To culminate the evening and the final seconds of 2019 Knott’s will light up the night sky with a dazzling firework display at the stroke of midnight.
- PEANUTS characters will be posing for pictures with guests to celebrate the New Year next to the Calico Mine Stage
- Chipper Lowell, Family-friendly comedian, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and audience participation to the Bird Cage Theatre.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn tootin’ entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway. The comical and musical number can be seen at the Wagon Camp.
- PianoMania Dueling Pianos at Boardwalk BBQ hosts two sets of piano players going head to head in full keys wage war.
- Martini Pop Swing Band is on hand to play the slickest standards ever. Professional swing dancers and instructors will be there to make sure guests don’t miss a single step.
- The Calico Mine Stage will blast timeless pop and rock music courtesy of Hiatus.
- DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration with high-energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Fiesta Plaza will feature upbeat music and dance instruction to teach guests how to dance the Latin way with DJ JC.
Knott’s Christmas Festivities
Knott’s Merry Farm is not messing around with the Christmas season this year! We were invited by Knott’s to come check it out and are happy to share a look at everything to take in at 2019 Knott’s Merry Farm.
New Year’s Day
While there’s no special festivities planned for New Year’s Day in the park (outside of the regularly scheduled entertainment) there’s still some Knott’s magic to be found on January 1, 2020.
Rose Parade 2020!
Knott’s Berry Farm will showcase an equestrian unit in the 131st Rose Parade presented by Honda held in Pasadena, California! Starring in the equestrian unit, will be the theme park’s very first ride, the Butterfield Stagecoach, which has been in continuous operation since 1949. Riding the Stagecoach will be a representation of Knott’s Ghost Town Alive! characters who occupy the town of Calico, in Knott’s Ghost Town themed area. Following behind will be none other than the famous beagle himself, Snoopy, whom, along with the other peanuts characters, have been the park’s mascots since 1983.
More In 2020
The year 2020 marks a great milestone for Knott’s Berry Farm, as 100 years ago Walter and Cordelia Knott started farming land in Southern California, where the family sold berries, preserves and pies from a roadside stand along State Route 39. To celebrate 100 years of rich history and family legacy, the theme park will host its biggest celebration yet, with the “Knott’s Family Reunion” taking place this summer at Knott’s Berry Farm.