Following months of downtime as a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park confirmed that starting today additional locations Knott’s Berry Farm’s California Marketplace are reopening to the public.
The phased reopening details are below.
Phased Re-opening Schedule
Re-opening June 8
- Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant (in addition to the already open Chicken-To-Go)
- Peanuts Headquarters
- Candy Parlour
- Marketplace Emporium
- Virginia’s Gift Shop
The Knott’s Berry Market and Bakery also remains open after reopening previously.
Re-opening June 12
- Cable Car Kitchen
- TGI Fridays will
Re-opening June 20
Following state and CDC health guidelines, Knott’s will be employing new safety measures and operational changes to ensure safety as the pandemic continues.
- Facial coverings are required for all associates and guests while in the Knott’s California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required when eating
- Social Distancing is required and signage is present to aid guests in proper direction of travel
- Credit or debit transactions encouraged. If a cash transaction is necessary and cash tray will be used to avoid the possibility of hand to hand contact
- Less than 50% of the normal building capacity is allowed. Queues outside each location will be enforced as necessary.
See it for Yourself
Knott’s Berry Farm’s California Marketplace phased reopening begins June 8, 2020.
Get the latest park updates from their official website below.
READ MORE: Official Knott’s Berry Farm Park Update