Joining the expanding landscape of locations around the US that are reopening following closures from the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, Universal CItyWalk in Hollywood confirmed their phased reopening beginning today.
As an added incentive to encourage visitation, Universal is offering free Self-Parking during this “initial soft opening period.”
Re-opening June 10
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Johnny Rockets
- Blaze Pizza
- Crepe Café
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Buca di Beppo
- Shoe Palace
- Guess Accessories
Timing is pending for re-opening of remaining Universal CityWalk locations and will be announced at a later time.
New Safety Protocols
- A single point of entry now welcomes guests to the destination
- Temperature checks for all Guests upon arrival
- If they have a temperature of 100.4° Fahrenheit / 38° Celsius or greater, the Guest will not be permitted to enter
- Face coverings required for all Guests throughout their visit. Face coverings also will be available for purchase
- Limited occupancy at all venues to help enforce social distancing
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting at all high touch points, including chairs and tables
More information about Universal CityWalk and Universal Studios Hollywood is available at www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com. Regular updates can be found on Universal Studios Hollywood’s Twitter @UniStudios, Facebook-Universal Studios Hollywood and Instagram @UniStudios.
See it for Yourself
Universal CityWalk is open daily from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Universal Studios Hollywood remains temporarily closed.
In Florida, Universal Orlando’s theme parks, CityWalk and hotels are now open.