Viva La Música is coming back to SeaWorld San Diego bringing popular Latin music from award-winning regional Mexican musical artists. Plus the event features special culinary offerings, a live DJ and community dancers, and a family-friendly atmosphere flavored with the fiery flair of Hispanic culture.
Viva La Música Concert Series
- Saturday, May 4 – Los Tucanes de Tijuana
- Sunday, May 5 – Pancho Barraza
- Saturday, May 11 – Lupillo Rivera
- Sunday, May 12 – Pesado
- Saturday, May 18 – Chiquis with special guest Luis Coronel
- Sunday, May 19 – La Séptima Banda with special guest El Dasa con Mariachi
- Saturday, June 1 – Régulo Caro
- Sunday, June 2 – Los Rieleros del Norte with special guest Kevin Ortiz
Know Before You Go
- Park admission does not guarantee a concert seat.
- Concerts are at 3:30 and 6 p.m. at Nautilus Amphitheater.
- Concerts are included with park admission, but a wristband is required to attend.
- Wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at the plaza near Explorer’s Café when the park opens.
- During Viva La Música, SeaWorld is open until 8 p.m. on Saturdays and 7 p.m. on Sundays.
More to Explore
Zócalo (located between Wild Arctic and Penguin Encounter) is a festival area that will include:
- Performances by community dance groups
- A live DJ to pump up the party atmosphere
- Fish tacos, street tacos, nachos and pupusas available to purchase
See it for Yourself
Viva La Música concert series takes place weekends May 4–5, May 11–12 and May 18–19 and June 1–2, 2019.
But Wait, There’s More!
SeaWorld admission is $91.99 for ages 10 and older; $86.99 for ages 3–9. The best way to enjoy all four weekends of Viva La Música is with a 2019 SeaWorld Fun Card, which allows repeat admission to SeaWorld through Dec. 31, 2019 all for the price of a single-day admission. With a Fun Card in hand, guests can also come back again and again to enjoy all of SeaWorld’s seasonal events in 2019 and the park’s all-new, dueling coaster Tidal Twister, slated to open May 24.