MouseInfo has been very closely monitoring the construction progress on the upcoming PIXAR PIER land coming to Disney California Adventure and now, just a few weeks ahead of its official debut, Disney is hoping you’re REALLY excited to see it all before everyone else with an up-charge event gaining access into the new land.
Disney is asking for $299 per person for access to the to the June 22nd “VIP-style premiere event” the day before its public grand opening. Here’s some of the event highlights courtesy of Disney:
- Attractions: Experience the thrills of Pixar Pier’s Incredicoaster, an exhilarating ride starring The Incredibles’ Parr family as they make a mad dash to catch the chaos-causing—and downright adorable—baby Jack-Jack! Don’t forget to take a whirl on Toy Story Midway Mania! and Pixar Pal-A-Round too!
- Character Appearances: Nab an autograph, share hugs or strike a pose with some of the best-loved Pixar pals—don’t forget those cameras!
- Food and Beverage Offerings: Tickets include one food voucher to each of these select dining locations: Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, Angry Dogs, Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Num, Poultry Palace and Señor Buzz Churros.
- Live Entertainment: Sing along as a live DJ spins some of Pixar’s most memorable tunes!
- PhotoPass: Pose for pics against playfully themed décor and backdrops, then enjoy unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
- Special Access: Gain access to the second level outdoor patio of the newly revamped Lamplight Lounge, a waterfront eatery and bar with a seaside vibe—seating is first-come, first-served with limited availability.
- Keepsakes: Commemorate your visit with a souvenir swag bag and event credential, included with each ticket. (Credentials are limited to one per ticketed person.)
- Themed Merchandise: Be one of the first to purchase an incredible selection of apparel, gifts, toys and more for memories that last a lifetime. (While supplies last.)
- Games of the Boardwalk: Put your skills to the test! Play midway-style games inspired by Pixar stories—including Bullseye Stallion Stampede, Heimlich Candy Corn Toss, WALL·E Space Race and La Luna Star Catcher.
* Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold. Online registration required. Event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
See it for Yourself
Ready to purchase? Visit Disneyland.com for pricing and event details.
Not ready to fork out $300 for early access? PIXAR PIER grand opens to the public at Disney California Adventure on June 23, 2018!