Universal Studios Hollywood is gearing up for the summer with new and returning offerings at the Wizard World of Harry Potter. Starting June 23, 2018, guests will find new wand magic experiences, authentic costume replicas, lunchtime menu items and the popular return of “The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle.”
There’s a lot to be excited for but we recently had a taste of the new offerings ourselves with the super delicious Cheese Toastie with Chicken! It’s just one of the new menu items joining the line up at Three Broomsticks. Here’s the details on the new menu items to expect at lunch:
- Cheese Toastie with Chicken, featuring grilled English Cheddar cheese with chicken, crispy bacon, mustard and sliced tomato topped with a sunny side egg served with a fresh salad or potato wedges
- Ploughman’s Lunch, featuring an imported selection of ham, salami, country paté, English cheese, homemade pickles and a warm scotch egg served with bread, cranberry chutney and grain mustard
- Sunday Roast Sandwich served on a freshly baked baguette filled with warm prime rib, caramelized onions, English Cheddar, horseradish sauce and homemade garlic pickles served with fresh salad or potato wedges
This summer’s installation of two additional spells ups the tally to 15 thrilling wand magic experiences to practice. The Incendio fire-making spell will conjure flames of varying size based on skill level, and the Alohomora spell will unlock a series of intricate locks that may reveal the fiery breath of a creature hidden behind a secret door.
New to Gladrags Wizardwear this season is a high-end replica of Professor Severus Snape’s robe, as well as a replica of Hermonione’s dress worn at the Yule Ball as seen in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which is now available in adult and children’s sizes.
Other wizard attire includes a replica of the cardigan worn by Neville Longbottom in the Battle of Hogwarts scene in the film series finale. Select attire is available in a variety of sizes from toddler to adult.
- Just like the talking mirror in the Harry Potter films, Madam Malkin’s Talking Mirror makes quite a reflective entrance this summer, located in the corridor between Dervish and Banges™ and Gladrags Wizardwear. Speaking with an English accent, the Talking Mirror will entertain guests with a variety of complimentary remarks.
- “The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle” returns for a limited time only, beginning Saturday, June 23.
The new magical experiences at Universal Studios Hollywood debut in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter starting June 23, 2018.