It’s no secret that we’re big fans of SkyPark at Santa’s Village and it seems they’ve sensed our impatience to experience the merriment of the season as they’ve recently announced their CHRISTMAS IN JULY celebration taking place July 7-8, 2018.
Christmas in July
Merriment all Weekend
You get the park’s regular year-round offerings including the zipline, hiking/bike trails, and access to the other year-round attractions. Plus, just for this weekend are special holiday activities including:
- Visit Santa in his Cabin
- Christmas Crafts
- Holiday Roller Skate Party
- Christmas Parade featuring Santa’s Village character friends
- Mrs. Claus’ Tea Party (RSVP required, additional cost)
- Join Mrs. Claus and her elf friends for an afternoon of dress-up, stories, and of course a variety of teas, tea sandwiches and special treats!
- $25 per person
- Breakfast with Santa (RSVP required, additional cost)
- Take Photos with Santa and his elves
- Breakfast buffet including Reindeer Pancakes, Snowman Waffles, Special Casseroles, Breakfast Meats, Fresh Fruits, Juices, Coffee and Mrs. Calus’ Hot Cocoa!
- $35 per person
See it for Yourself
SkyPark at Santa’s Village is is very much a destination park, you’ll want to make sure to get your admission squared away before making the drive up to Sky Forest.
- Adults (Age 13-59): $39
- Age 4-12 (and 60-79): $24
- Under 3 (and over 75): FREE
Prices shown are ONLINE pre-sale rates. Prices higher when purchased at the door. Group rates also available.
Visit skyparksantasvillage.com for tickets and more info!