UPDATE! We’ve updated this original posting with a bunch more details and photos! ENJOY!
Even though were in the mist of the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, Disney has a lot of food on the mind this year. PIXAR FEST is coming soon to the Disneyland Resort and it will be bringing with it a host of entertainment, the new Pixar Pier at DCA and of course… new FOOD AND MERCH OPTIONS! Disney released a peek at some of the upcoming purchasables to enjoy this summer.
Novelty Food Containers
Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket are available at all Disneyland Resort popcorn carts and Mike Wazowski Sipper are available at all Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants.
New travel mug and closer look at the Pixar lamp straw charm.
Ceramic Coco mug.
The claw green alien tumbler.
You can see the new disposable containers for Pixar Fest. Expect that same design coming soon to drink cups.
- Tuna Poke
- Deviled Eggs and Toast
Up Food Options
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Fredrickson TV Diner – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park
- “Up”-Tart – Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Capuccino Cart, Disneyland park
Toy Story Food Options
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Cinnamon pretzel – Frontierland Pretzel Cart, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro – Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
- Little Green Alien Macaroon – Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland park
- Little Green Alien Parfait – Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland park
- Green Miso Pesto Pasta with smokey bacon and peas – Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland park
- Cheeseburger Pizza – Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland park
Coco Food Options
Paradise Garden Grill has a whole new menu with flavors paying tribute to Coco. Options include mole verde con pollo, tacos de estilo callejero, a Jamaica slush and “Coco” tres leches parfait, and Mexican cinnamon-spiced hot chocolate that you can get in the ceramic mug we showed you at the start of the article.
- Mexican chocolate pot de crème, topped with a Miguel chocolate – Rancho Del Zocalo, Disneyland park
- Coco Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce) – Frontierland, Disneyland park
Monsters, Inc. Food Options
- Mike Wazowski Bread – Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure park
- Chilled noodle salad features color-changing noodles with mint, Thai basil, shredded daikon and tofu (special sauce activates the new color) – Lucky Fortune Cookery, Disney California Adventure park
Ratatouille Food Options
- A three-course dinner features a Charcuterie Plate Starter, Ratatouille a Confit Byaldi Shrimp dish entrée and berry and cheese beignets served a la mode. – Café Orleans, Disneyland
Cars Food Options
- A new menu at Flo’s V8 Café for Pixar Fest features items such as a classic cheeseburger, turkey club sandwich, cobb salad, fried chicken plate, and more. – Disney California Adventure
- Habanero Meatball Cone – Cozy Cone Motel, Disney California Adventure
- Champion Corn Cup – Cozy Cone Motel, Disney California Adventure
Pixar Fest Merchandise
Of course, the celebration will come with a slew of Pixar Fest merchandise items. Apparel includes Pixar Fest logo tees for adults and kids as well featuring some of your favorite Pixar pals Woody, Buzz, Mike and Sulley – to name just a few. Loungefly is creating a special Pixar Fest leather tote, and a limited release pin will feature the event logo. Be sure to choose this adorable tumbler featuring an illuminated claw reaching down toward an excited alien from “Toy Story.”
Hats, so many hats!
Charmed, I’m sure. Some double-sided ornaments, too:
See it for Yourself
PIXAR FEST takes place at the Disneyland Resort from April 13 through September 3.