Disney confirmed last week that a BEAUTY AND THE BEAST takeover was coming to Fantasyland and that as part of the takeover, the Village Haus would become the Red Rose Taverne and boast a completely new menu. Today, Disney confirmed that the transformation will actually be ready starting February 24!
As part of the transformation, the location will offer a completely new menu inspired by the French locales of the film. And yes, there IS Grey Stuff on the menu. And yes, we’ve already asked the dishes. It apparently is quite delicious.
Here’s a look at the other offerings to sink your teeth into:
- Beast’s Burger – A 1/3 pound Angus beef patty, slow-cooked beef, Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato and horseradish aioli on a toasted roll.
- Classic Angus Cheeseburger – A 1/3 pound Angus beef patty with cheese, lettuce, tomato and signature sauce on a toasted roll.
- Enchanted Cauliflower Sandwich – A grilled cauliflower steak, spicy lime aioli, tempura-battered green beans, lettuce and tomato on a toasted roll.
- Slow-Cooked Beef Poutine – Slow-cooked beef and gravy over seasoned waffle-cut fries, pickled onions and cheese curds.
- Chicken Sandwich à la Lumière – Grilled chicken breast, apple slaw, onion-bacon jam and fried cherry peppers on a toasted roll.
- Chef’s Chopped Salad – Cabbage, Romaine and iceberg lettuce, smoked bacon, apple, hard-cooked eggs, blue cheese crumbles, garlic croutons and apple vinaigrette.
- Poutine Flatbread – Topped with slow-cooked beef, pomme frites, roasted garlic aioli, cheese curds, gravy and herb oil.
- Garden Mozzarella Flatbread – Topped with marinated tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce.
- Pulled Pork Flatbread – Topped with pulled pork, roasted corn, sweet and spicy barbecue sauce, pickled onions and cilantro.
- Grey Stuff Gateau – A white chocolate mousse and red velvet cake with a sweet raspberry center.
- Lemon Rose Cake – A lemon mousse cake with strawberry-rose filling.
- Gaston’s Famous Brew – Apple-mango punch topped with passion fruit foam.
No end-date has been listed as yet but the Red Rose Taverne is being touted as a limited-time offering.
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST enchants theaters March 17, 2017.