When it comes to authenticity, you can’t get much closer to visiting the FROZEN kingdom of Arendelle than by taking part on Disney Cruise Line voyages Norway. In addition to meeting the characters from the film you can find many different ways to experience the beauty and majesty of the country.
Several signature adventures have been created that help you soak up the culture of a Norwegian fjords voyage. One signature adventure ashore in Ålesund, Norway, created exclusively for Disney Cruise Line, immerses guests in the splendor and charm of Norway, with the help of the FROZEN characters Anna and Elsa, in an enchanting storybook village.
Other shore excursions take Disney Cruise Line guests to discover the breathtaking natural wonders, stunning architecture and rich Scandinavian culture depicted in the film. Seven-night voyages begin May 29, 2016, sailing through Norwegian fjords and calling on ports including Stavanger, Ålesund, Geiranger, and Bergen, Norway.
But you don’t have to go to Norway to get in an Frozen fun; the following experiences can be expected on all four ships this summer: Disney Fantasy, Disney Dream, Disney Wonder and Disney Magic.
- Memorable moments with Anna, Elsa, and for the first time in forever, Kristoff and Olaf
- “Anna’s Chocolate Chase” scavenger hunt for those who share Anna’s sense of adventure, with a special surprise for finishing the game
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” activity where kids take on Elsa’s magical powers to make snow and ice
- “Oaken’s Maypole Swirl and Twirl” for families to learn a traditional Scandinavian dance spinning and braiding giant ribbons
- “Frozen” themed dining experience, including a menu inspired by traditional Nordic fare and special dishes inspired by the film
For more information or book a vacation through Disney Cruise Line, visit disneycruise.com or call 888-325-2500.