Not to be left out of the fun, Downtown Disney is taking part in the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival with its own roster of special events, food, and drink that can be enjoyed without needing a park ticket.
Downtown Disney Events
- Sips & Salsa Event: Join us at Downtown Disney” District’s most colorful cantina for an afternoon of fresh and spicy salsas, accompanied by aged 100% agave tequilas. You and your friends can enjoy a perfect afternoon sipping tequila and making salsa at Tortilla Jo’s. Events on March 9 and March 24 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.; April 1 from 2 p.m.-3p.m. Limited tickets are available. Visit patinagroup.com/tortilla-jos to book.
Naples Ristorante e Bar
- Pizza & Pinot Event: Authentic, cheesy, wood-fired pizzas perfectly paired with the complex flavors of some of the best Pinots will be offered this spring at Naples Ristorante e Bar, Naples Pizza & Pinot will take place: March 5 from 11 a.m.- 12 p.m. March 29 rom 3 p.m.-4p.m. April 19 from 7 p.m.-8p.m. Limited tickets are available. Visit patinagroup.com/naples- ristorante-e-bar to book Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
Downtown Disney Festival Menus
Ballast Point Brewing Co.
- Tomato & Burrata: California grown heirloom cherry tomatoes, California burrata, parsley, garlic, shallots red wine vinegar, and olive oil (New) (Available March 3 through 31)
- Coconut Curry Shrimp: Marinated shrimp served on white rice with curry broth and nori leaf (New) (Available April 1 through 24)
Naples Ristorante e Bar (Available March 3 through April 24)
- Pizza Caprina: White pizza, fresh mozzarella, and bruschetta tomato mix topped with fresh arugula and goat cheese (New)
- BBQ Shrimp & Grits and Grilled Ahi & Avocado
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen (Available March 3 through April 24)
- BBQ Shrimp & Grits: Gulf shrimp simmered in a New Orleans BBQ sauce with roasted garlic, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, and Creole seasonings served over andouille sausage and parmesan grits
Splitsville Luxury Lanes (Available March 3 through April 24)
- Grilled Ahi & Avocado: Seared buttery ahi tuna tossed in kimchi ponzu and stuffed into a scored and grilled avocado plated with sushi rice and drizzled with additional kimchi ponzu and spicy mayo and garnished with sesame seeds finished with wonton chips
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees and apparel, you can also find stickers, phone laptop cases, mugs, and more!
SHOP NOW: Find more designs and products at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.
See it for Yourself
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival celebrations at Disney California Adventure take place from March 3 to April 25, 2023.
See all of our recent postings:
MORE INFO: Details and information about Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival