The Cotino master-planned community by Storyliving by Disney in the Coachella Valley will boast a clubhouse offering voluntary membership with exclusive special events, celebrations, and limited overnight accommodations.
Select features for the Artisan Club will be “housed” inside of Parr House — inspired by the gigantic home featured in INCREDIBLES 2. The location promises midcentury charm with thematic touches inspired by the Disney-Pixar franchise. Here’s a few details on the amenities that members will enjoy:
- The main entertaining room will take inspiration from the movie and will feature a towering indoor/outdoor rockwork fireplace
- Additional spaces will include five bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room, boardroom and an art studio
- The exterior will include an elevated patio with views of the grand oasis and the surrounding mountains
In addition to Parr House, club members be able to access to the main clubhouse complex with spaces dedicated to dining, wellness, art, recreation and entertainment. The clubhouse is expected to be managed by Disney cast members.
Artisan Club membership will be open to both Cotino residents and nonresidents. No prices or details on membership have been announced as yet but the voluntary club membership will offer:
- Access to the waterfront clubhouse
- Club-only beach area and recreational water activities. (A professionally managed public beach park will be accessible to local area residents and visitors to the Greater Palm Springs area with the purchase of a day pass.)
- Disney entertainment, events and special excursions at an additional fee
See it for Yourself
Cotino, a Storyliving by Disney community, is set to welcome residents by 2024. Sales are scheduled to begin in 2023. The master-planned community will feature at least one section expressly for residents 55+.