Disneyland is already deep in the throes of Halloween Time so today’s confirmation from Disney that MagicBand+ is coming this fall leaves many wondering exactly when, this week? September 22? December 21? Regardless, the news also brings confirmation of what to expect at launch for the west coast debut.
Here’s what Disneylanders can expect when MagicBand+ is available fall 2022:
- Growing assortment of designs and colors, MagicBand+ offers another opportunity to show off your personal style in the parks. I
- Smart features like color-changing LED lights, haptic vibrations and gesture recognition.
- Rechargeable (with the included charging cable) and waterproof, keeping the fun going and going!
- Smartphone device connectivity through the Disneyland app to unlock personalization options including unique light colors and adjusting the vibration and motion recognition settings.
- Theme park access when you connect your MagicBand+ to your theme park ticket or Magic Key pass in the Disneyland app (valid Park admission and reservation required)
- Lightning Lane check in (separate valid Lightning Lane entry required)
- Disney PhotoPass tap and scan links the photos to your Disney account
- In sync with special moments during select nighttime spectaculars, your band will complement the magic in the skies by pulsing with colorful, dancing lights and vibrations during:
- World of Color in Disney California Adventure park
- Fantasmic! and select nighttime shows in Disneyland park
- Star Wars: Batuu Bounty Hunters interactive quest will allow you to explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland park like never before (MORE INFO)
See it for Yourself
Star Wars: Batuu Bounty Hunters launches soon at Disneyland. An official launch date has not yet been announced.