As to be expected, the D23 Expo 2022 will pack in tons of merchandise opportunities with merchandise, books, clothing, and collectibles on display and for purchase. Find product launches like the tantalizing Disney Munchlings and World of Wakanda plus other showcases including author appearances and retailers with the latest and greatest in the world of Disney.
With everything nostalgic collectibles to fun twists on beloved classics and playful merchandise from the newest series, movies, and characters, there’s bound to be must-have treasures for every taste this year at D23 Expo. Below are some of the exciting collections announced:
- Disney100 anniversary celebration will give D23 Expo attendees their first chance to purchase celebratory items
- World of Wakanda from Marvel will debut at D23 Expo Marketplace and on shopDisney inspired by the vibrant landscape of Wakanda from BLACK PANTHER
- Guided by the Light is a new collection by Ashley Eckstein (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) inspired by Ahsoka Tano’s strength amid darkness. (Also available for purchase on shopDisney)
- Disney Munchlings are cute collectibles in a new line of adorable plush inspired by tasty treats from Disney Parks Main Street Bakery. Items include a scented Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Swirl Bun and Minnie Mouse Wild Strawberry Cupcake. (Also available for purchase on shopDisney)
From author appearances, fashion exhibits and other displays, the worlds of Disney will come alive showcasing the latest Disney must-haves. Highlights include:
- Women in Disney Fashion: Step into the minds of major Disney fashion icons as they share an exclusive look at their upcoming Disney collaborations.
- It’s a Small Disney World: Celebrating the Art of Disney Parks: Ever wondered what it’s like to be an official Disney Parks artist? Disney will gather six artists to dive into their art, ideas for the future, and behind-the-scenes insights.
- Cautionary Tales with the Disney Villains: The Imagination of Ridley Pearson: Cautionary Tales author Ridley Pearson and Walt Disney Archives Director Becky Cline will delight fans and spark creativity with insider Disney stories.
- National Geographic’s 100 Disney Adventures of a Lifetime: From a dessert cruise with fireworks views to an exclusive dinner in Walt’s Disneyland apartment, discover one-of-a-kind magical Disney experiences in this memorable discussion with expert Marcy Carriker Smothers.
- Hey Disney!: a custom voice assistant built on Amazon’s Alexa technology — will be highlighted on the D23 Expo show floor (stay tuned for more details). Whether at home or in a Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort hotel room, fans will be able to use an Echo device to interact with their favorite Disney, Star Wars, or Pixar characters.
More in Store
- On the D23 Expo 2022 Show Floor, attendees will find activations from a variety of participating partners including Visa, Amazon, Target, Aniplex, BoxLunch, Citizen, Enterprise, Funko / Loungefly, IMAX, Pandora, Ravensburger and Sunglass Hut, among many others.
See it for Yourself
D23 Expo 2022 takes place in Anaheim, CA from September 9 – 11, 2022.
MORE INFO: For more information on tickets, ticket prices, and D23 Expo, visit D23Expo.com
But Wait, There’s More!
For more information including MouseInfo’s on-going coverage of the 2022 D23 Expo, click our banner below!