Six Flags Magic Mountain is gearing up for its yearly celebration of merriment and joy with the return of Six Flags Holiday in the Park for the 2021 season. Festive themed areas around the park bring unique takes on the holidays festive music, twinkling lights, and tons of dining and shopping options to enjoy… including fire pits where you can roast marshmallows over an open fire!
Have a look at what you can expect for the 2021 Six Flags Holiday in the Park!
Holiday in the Park Offerings
Festive Themed Areas
- The NEW HollyRock!, located in The Underground, takes guests back in time through a lighted time-travel tunnel into the fabulous 1950’s, for a rockabilly holiday extravaganza featuring thousands of lights, a dazzling 22-foot tree, classic cars, festive “oldies” music, jolly jugglers, an open fire pit to roast s’mores, and more;
- The reimagined Peppermint Path, lined with thousands of candy cane red and white lights, offers a twisted peppermint surprise along the midway from Viper to Katy’s Kettle;
- Polar Point, located near Viper, returns as a fan favorite from the Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience with whimsical icy lights and larger-than-life snow sculptures in an enchanted winter wonderland;
- Santa’s Village is home to Santa and Mrs. Claus along with their merry elves. Visit Santa in his Cottage or join Mrs. Claus for holiday stories and crafts. Located in the Golden Bear Plaza every Holiday in the Park operating day beginning at 1:00 pm until December 24;
- Merry Lane, located in METROPOLIS™ featuring thousands of twinkling lights synchronized to holiday music and magnificent, larger-than-life 30-foot brilliantly lit walk through ornaments. Plus, guests can make their holiday wishes nearby at the Wishing Oak, a hundred-year-old oak tree illuminated with thousands of white lights;
- Gleampunk District is beautifully lit with thousands of lights along the tree-lined streets and planters, transporting guests into the 19th century with the sights and sounds of the Industrial Revolution. On the façade of Gearworks Theater, revelers will view a delightful video journey into the inner workings of the Steampunk Candy and Toy Factory;
- Holiday Square will dazzle guests with a kaleidoscope of hundreds of thousands of breath-taking colored lights on trees and buildings throughout the area, sprinkled with the wonder of falling snowflakes for everyone to enjoy; and
- Snowy Nights, a novel celebration of the season with silvery trees and a live holiday show featuring contemporary music and themed dancers on the Full Throttle stage.
Exclusive Six Flags Holiday in the Park culinary delights include:
- Turkey poutine
- Cranberry pulled pork sandwiches
- Brisket and mac ’n cheese egg rolls
- Freshly made peppermint bark
- Cinnamon apple funnel cakes
- Rudolph’s Thrill Shakes
Plus, cozy up with loved ones and roast marshmallows over an open fire pit at one of several locations around the park!
To add to the merriment, guests can take home Holiday in the Park gifts and souvenirs including novelty apparel, ornaments, and soft plush toys.
For every Holiday Friend plush toy purchased, Six Flags will donate five dollars to Special Olympics.
See it for Yourself
Six Flags Holiday in the Park takes place select nights at Six Flags Magic Mountain from November 20, 2020 – January 2, 2021.
- 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. – November 20–28, December 4, 5, 11, 12, 18–31, January 1, 2
- 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. – December 3, 10, 17
Ready to Visit?
- MORE INFO: Ticket and details on Six Flags Magic Mountain Season Passes, Memberships, and Holiday in the Park