Oogie Boogie Bash offers a whole slew of fun treats and entertainment but perhaps one of the hardest to really explain is the mystical Villain’s Grove that illuminates the Redwood Creek Challenge trail after dark.
There’s no characters, no treat trails with candy. Instead, this immersive experience is an ethereal journey with projection mapping, lighting and sound effects, and even scents evoking the wicked worlds of various Disney villains… and it’s kind of awesome!
Come along now as we offer another look into Oogie Boogie Bash 2021! ENJOY!
The entire experience is broken up into several zones evoking favorite Disney villains and themes including:
- Frollo’s Sanctuary – Head into an otherworldly cathedral of trees infused with incense smells and chanting voices.
- Maleficent’s Will – Roam through a region replete with eerie ravens, thorn-spiked vines and a seemingly spellbound waterfall of cascading color!
- Queen of Hearts Garden – Wander ‘round a charming garden of roses that paint themselves red right before your eyes!
- Scar’s Elephant Graveyard – Descend into a vast expanse that echoes with hyena laughter!
- Dr. Facilier’s Friends on the Other Side – Summoned by the great beyond, shadowy hands and colorful spells lure Guests deeper into the grove’s darkest corners.
- The Wicked Queen’s Lightning Forest – See the forest come alive as an electrifying storm flashes from branch to branch.
- Home of the Wisps – Watch these winged caretakers guide Guests to safety amid a magical bastion of endless light.
- Dawn – Escape in the nick of time as flickering lanterns lead the way toward a brilliant sunrise and the conclusion of this mythical trip!
See it for Yourself
OOGIE BOOGIE BASH – A DISNEY HALLOWEEN PARTY takes place on 25 select nights from September 9 through October 31, 2021. The separate-ticket, after park-hours, event is completely sold out for the 2021 season but you can always ask at the ticket booths or guest relations day-of for potential availability!