WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure is the newest attraction at the Disneyland Resort and it’s located inside the brand-new Avengers Campus Marvel-themed land in Disney California Adventure! If you’re planning to visit, here’s everything you’ll want to know about this new attraction.
Guests embark from the WEB Workshop Open House where rampaging Spider-Bots, stuck in replication mode, are wreaking techno-havoc across the campus. Sitting inside a WEB Slinger vehicle, guests will interact with the storyline by using arm and body gestures to help trap the haywire tech!
To bring the experience to life, Imagineers leveraged infrared cameras on the WEB Slinger vehicles to assess and analyze the actions of guests 60 times per second; tracking eye position, shoulders, elbows and wrists. The attraction identifies when guests move their arms and maps out the geometry of their web sling, rendering a 3D web in the interactive gameplay during the ride.
Below are some of the experience and safety considerations for WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure:
- Virtual Queue Only: There is no standby line for this attraction. You must have a Virtual Queue boarding group to ride.
- Height Limit: None. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- 3D Glasses: Yes
- FastPass / MaxPass: Not offered
- Single Rider: Available but not guaranteed to be offered
- Accessibility: Guests must transfer from ECV to an available wheelchair in order to experience this attraction. Assistive Listening/audio amplification, Handheld Captioning, and Audio Description are offered. Visit Guest Relations to obtain appropriate receivers.
- Experiences: Spinning, Darkness, Loudness
Extended (Backstage) Queue
Exit / Unload
Just outside the attraction you can also meet Spider-Man.
Level Up Your Experience
You can enhance your on-ride experience by purchasing special WEB Tech that will unlock tactical upgrades during gameplay throughout the WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure experience.
See it for Yourself
AVENGERS CAMPUS Marvel-themed land at Disney California Adventure is now open!