It’s back again! Disney’s popular EGGSTRAVAGANZA returns once again this year to Downtown Disney and it brings with a few special springtime offers, too!
From March 15 to April 18, 2021, pick up your map and stickers for $7.99 (plus tax) at select Downtown Disney merchandise locations, then let the hunt begin! Search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney and Pixar characters. Record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the themed Eggstravaganza map to represent that location.
Whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to the World of Disney or Disney’s Pin Traders redemption location for a surprise — one of six collectible eggs!*
- Spring snacks: National Snack Day is in March, but snacking is fun year-round at Downtown Disney District. Here’s a sample of the tempting treats:
- Jamba – Electric Berry Lemonade Smoothie
- Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs – Dill Pickle Corn Dog with a side of peanut butter
- Marceline’s Confectionery window and watch candy makers create specialty candy apples.
- Spring menu: Check out the spring menu at Naples Ristorante e Bar! And you might want to plan your visit for March 20 – National Ravioli Day!
- Easter basket goodies: Pandora Jewelry’s new collection features Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. Don’t be late in finding some of your favorite characters including Alice, the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter. Visit the Pandora Store and find out more about the upcoming Buy 2, Get 1 Free event starting March 18! You won’t want to miss it!
- Raya-themed art installation: Have you seen Disney’s “Raya and the Last Dragon”? Celebrate Raya’s amazing story by checking out the new artwork in Downtown Disney District created by Xiao Qing Chen, a Walt Disney Imagineering concept designer. And take home your very own Raya doll or Sisu plush, now available at World of Disney and Elias and Co. See “Raya and the Last Dragon” in theaters or order it on Disney+ with Premier Access.
- Easter brunch: Making your plans for April 4? Easter Brunch is on at Uva Bar & Café and Tortilla Jo’s, with “egg-stra” special Easter Brunch menus. Check out Disneyland.com/DTD for the latest details.