In an email sent today to Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholders, it was confirmed that there will be a a new way to validate and process applicable passholder discounts.
“Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholders” is the term for Annual Passholders who held active Passports as of March 14, 2020. The former Disneyland Resort Annual Passport program has been discontinued.
Discounts will still apply, based on Passport type, on select merchandise and food and beverages at select locations until new membership offerings are announced. However, beginning March 16, 2021, Legacy Passholders must now show three forms of validation in order to receive their discounts:
- New digital discount ticket
- Physical Annual Passport
- Valid photo identification
If you are unable to present your Annual Passport and valid photo identification with the discount ticket, the discount will not be applied.
Digital Discount Tickets
If you have previously linked your Passport to your Disney account through the Disneyland app, then a new digital discount ticket will automatically be updated to your account via the app—it may take up to three days for the system to be operational.
To view your digital discount ticket…
- Open the Disneyland app
- Tap “Tickets and Passes” and your digital discount ticket will be available to view.
- You will then be able to use your new digital ticket barcode to validate your discount
- Keep in mind that this is required IN ADDITION to showing your Annual Passport and valid photo identification
Not Already Linked?
If you have not previously linked your Passport to your Disney account, Disney will send an email in the coming weeks with instructions on how to obtain and link your new digital discount ticket to your Disney account.
Additionally, you may also contact Passholder Member Services at (714) 781-4567 or use the chat feature via the Disneyland app to help you link your discount ticket to your Disney account. Online registration is required.
Know Before You Go
- Your new Legacy Passholder discount ticket will show an expiration date of April 30, 2021. Please note, this expiration date will be automatically extended until new membership offerings are announced, and you may continue to receive applicable discounts until that time.
- To check for the updated expiration date of your digital discount ticket, view the ticket in the Disneyland app or visit Disneyland.com/
Previous Legacy Passholder Offers
Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholders still continue to receive applicable discounts at Downtown Disney (and Buena Vista Street) based on their Passport type; this applies to both merchandise and food & beverages offerings.
Other special offers that announced recently include 30% off Mondays – Thursdays in Downtown Disney, shopDisney.com 25% discount code advance access to the shopping event at the STAR WARS Trading Post and the WandaVision photo-op.
See it for Yourself
MORE INFO: View important offer details and restrictions.