RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON will be the first new theatrical film from Disney Animation coming to the El Capitan Theatre and it’s a momentous occasion! This limited-time engagement begins March 19, 2021.
Although new health and safety precautions are changing the experience, you really will find no better place than the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood to catch a Disney film. As to be expected, the film will be presented in glorious Dolby Vision™ Laser Projection & Dolby Atmos® Sound Technology for an experience you CANNOT match at home on Disney+!
For now special extras we were used to like the Movie & a Meal packages or the Tiny Tot Tuesdays are suspended but it’s still a promising sign to see some action return once again to the historic movie palace. Here’s some additional details about the reopening…
If a regular movie going situation is not your bag, you can opt for this deluxe mega upgrade to the whole experience!
Private Screening at El Cap!
- See a movie with your friends and family at a private screening for up to 100 guests.
- Prices vary based on date and time of screening. Private screenings must be purchased 48 hours in advance.
See it for Yourself
Tickets available at The El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), online at elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 (1-800-347-6396).
- Daily showtimes from Friday, March 19 at 9:00am, 12:30am, 4:00pm and 7:30pm; Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am, 12:30am, 4:00pm and 7:30pm; and Mondays through Fridays at 4:00pm and 7:30pm.
- All seats for this engagement are reserved.
- Monday-Fridays: $17 adult, $12 child and senior
- Saturdays-Sundays: $20 adult, $15 child and senior
RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON begins its engagement at the El Capitan Theatre on March 19, 2021.