After announcing the end of the Disneyland Resort Annual Pass (AP) program, Disney promised a few remaining perks for members before the program was sunset entirely. Today, the official Disneyland AP social media accounts promised new “magical extras that celebrate you.”
Going forward, Passholders who held active Passports as of March 14, 2020 are now Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholders. Additional benefits seem to be on the horizon but for now, the “magical extras” include discounts which were previously announced.
Legacy Passholder Discounts
Welcome, Disneyland Resort Legacy Passholders! Thank you for having been a Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder as of March 14, 2020, the date of our Parks’ closure. Get ready to be delighted with magical extras that celebrate you.
— Disneyland Legacy Passholders (@DisneylandAP) January 27, 2021
Annual Passholders who held active Passports as of March 14, 2020 still continue to receive applicable discounts at Downtown Disney (and Buena Vista Street) based on their Passport type; this applies to both merchandise and food & beverages offerings
Now through February 25, 2021 Passholders receive a 30% discount on select merchandise at select locations on Mondays through Thursdays.
Other perks are that might be announced are expected to run until the new membership offerings are announced.
The Fine Print
Of course, there’s lengthy fine print stipulating the terms of the new offering.
- Legacy Annual Passholders must present their eligible Annual Passport prior to purchases to receive any applicable benefits or discounts.
- Benefits and discounts at Disney owned and operated locations are determined solely by Disney, are subject to restrictions and exclusions and may be valid at only select locations.
- Check third-party locations for details about their offered benefits and discounts, if any. Disney is not responsible for benefits and discounts offered by any third parties.
- The Passports and their benefits are revocable, nontransferable, subject to exclusions, restrictions and change or cancellation without notice, and may not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- The Passports and benefits are for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or for the benefit of others including, without limitation, the purchase of merchandise with the intent to resell such merchandise or the sharing of benefits with persons who are not the Passholder.
- Separate reservations or admission may be required for location entry.
See it for Yourself
MORE INFO: View important offer details and restrictions.