After a seemingly successful run of their TASTE OF CALICO event (as of press time only one event date remains, August 9), Knott’s Berry Farm is upgrading their new offering for a broader park-wide approach with the announcement of TASTE OF KNOTT’S coming August 21, 2020.
Although theme park attractions and regular offerings remain closed, the new format of visiting Knott’s these days has transformed into what is in essence food and drink festivals. The re-imagination of the theme park experiences offers park visitors the chance to nosh and sip in environs that have been unavailable for many months in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
TASTE OF KNOTT’S celebrates classic flavors from around the whole park including new and one-of-a-kind food, drink and merchandise offerings throughout Ghost Town, Fiesta Village and Boardwalk.
What to Expect
- Over 35 food and drink items to choose from with the addition of Mexican-inspired cuisine, Knott’s famous BBQ offerings and classic Knott’s dishes pulled from the pages of the celebrated Knott’s Berry Farm Cookbook.
- 14 artisan booths or at select Knott’s retail stores to purchase special limited event merchandise.
- Enjoy the day in the unique Knott’s Berry Farm atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else
See it for Yourself
The only way to experience the limited time Taste of Knott’s is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (a tasting card is required for event entry).
- Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $30 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings
- Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) are $15 (plus tax) and include three tastings
- Children two and under are free.
Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit.
- The event will run weekends only, Fridays-Sundays, August 21- September 13.
- Event hours will be Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm -9pm and Sundays from 12pm to 8pm.
Health and Saftey Measures
Knott’s Berry Farm continues to follow state, local and CDC health guidelines, these are the new safety measures and operational changes we are establishing to ensure the safety of our guests:
- Tasting cards will be limited each day to ensure proper physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Knott’s or the Knott’s California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while sitting at a table or bench to eat
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Seating will be spaced out throughout the Taste of Knott’s event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area
- All associates will be screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity Queue lines outside of store locations are marked with six-foot markers where needed.