Halloween is coming early this year to the Disneyland Resort as MICKEY’S HALLOWEEN PARTY expands to 17 nights this year. Starting September 11, guests attending the private party will enjoy the new PAINT THE NIGHT parade along with the popular HALLOWEEN SCREAMS fireworks show.
New to the party this year is an all new superhero dance party at Tomorrowland Terrace featuring Super Goof, with DJ and dancers. Also, new is VILLIANS SQUARE Disney villains will arrive in Disneyland Town Square as the “Bad Apple Party Crashers,” riding a black horse-drawn carriage accompanied by thunder, fog and special lighting effects.
Guests can purchase tickets for MICKEY’S HALLOWEEN PARTY on mobile devices or online at Disneyland.com/party. Tickets are also available at the Disneyland Resort in person.
Full announcement below…
Mickey’s Halloween Party Expands to 17 Nights As Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration Adds Sparkle To Halloween Time 2015
ANAHEIM, Calif. – Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort receives a Diamond Celebration infusion for 2015, making the season shine as never before as Halloween Time sparkles with Diamond Celebration décor and entertainment. The one-of-a-kind celebration of chilling, family-friendly fun will begin Friday, Sept. 11, and continue through Sunday, Nov. 1, with 17 nights dedicated to Mickey’s Halloween Party.
The popular, separate-ticket Mickey’s Halloween Party expands to 17 nights beginning Friday, Sept. 25. The after-hours party treats guests to an array of special entertainment, along with traditional Halloween Time fun. For the first time, the “Paint the Night” parade, new for the Diamond Celebration, will be presented at Mickey’s Halloween Party, along with a new superhero-themed dance party at Tomorrowland Terrace. These offerings are in addition to the “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, a guest favorite that is exclusive to Mickey’s Halloween Party. Adults and children are encouraged to dress in costume for the party as they trick-or-treat throughout Disneyland park for a scary good time.
Highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party include:
- Early entry to Disneyland: The opportunity to play in Disneyland park for three hours before the party starts, then go trick or treating – for candy and healthy treats – in the ultimate Disney neighborhood.
- “Paint the Night – All-New Electrical Parade”: The dazzling, all-new Disneyland nighttime parade creates a river of color flowing down Main Street, U.S.A., for Mickey’s Halloween Party. The parade features favorite Disney and Disney●Pixar characters and songs, along with more than 1.5 million brilliant LED lights that flash and glow as Mickey Mouse uses his vivid imagination to “Paint the Night.”
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party).
- An all-new superhero-themed dance party comes to Tomorrowland Terrace. Super Goof invites all of his friends to join the party, which features a DJ, dancers, lively music and superhero dance moves. Super Goof is super-excited to host his very first dance party in Tomorrowland and he is bringing to the stage all of his special “BAM!” “POW! and “ZAP!” Guests are encouraged to show off their “superhero side,” no matter what costume they choose to wear this year.
- “Villains Square”: Throughout the evening, the Disney villains will arrive in Disneyland Town Square as the “Bad Apple Party Crashers,” riding a black horse-drawn carriage accompanied by thunder, fog and special lighting effects. These favorite wicked tricksters will appear for photos and character greetings, and guests are invited to “Party Like a Villain.”
- Enhancing the eerie atmosphere along Main Street, U.S.A., new animated Halloween images – ghosts, bats, pumpkins, skeletons – are projected on the facades of buildings throughout the evening.
- The ghoulish Cadaver Dans quartet will perform Halloween tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft on the fog-filled Rivers of America in New Orleans Square and Frontierland.
- Guests will enjoy special photo locations with popular Disney pals, plus Disney villains. For Mickey’s Halloween Party only, Disney characters will be dressed in their Halloween costumes. During the day and on non-Halloween Party nights, Disney characters will wear their special Diamond Celebration attire.
- Nearly all the favorite Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, will be operating.
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle is included with the ticket.
During Halloween Time, on non-Mickey’s Halloween Party nights, Disneyland guests will see the “Paint the Night” parade along with the new Diamond Celebration “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular.
Also for Halloween Time, Jack Skellington makes his annual appearance in Disneyland to take over the Haunted Mansion and bring Haunted Mansion Holiday back to New Orleans Square. This year, for the first time, Jack is joined by a fearsome new friend, the Hatbox Ghost, who took up residence in the Mansion just as the Diamond Celebration was getting underway. Haunted Mansion Holiday is inspired by the classic animated film “Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas” and transforms the Mansion with a collision of Halloween spookiness and Christmas cheer.
Spooky Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy in Tomorrowland is one of the guest favorites during Halloween Time. The unique Halloween-themed experience launches voyagers into a haunted section of the universe, where ghosts appear out of the starry darkness and swirling galaxies of Space Mountain, reaching out as if to grab guests as they speed through space. The exhilarating drops and curves are punctuated by piercing screams, creepy sound effects and haunting music.
In Frontierland, the traditional Dia de los Muertos is observed with a holiday skeleton display.
Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party* may be purchased online and on mobile devices at Disneyland.com/party, as well as at the Disneyland Resort main gate and by phone at 714-781-4400. Guests may check for availability for the 17 nights: Friday, Sept. 25; Monday, Sept. 28, Wednesday, Sept. 30; Friday, Oct. 2; Monday, Oct. 5; Wednesday, Oct. 7; Friday, Oct. 9; Monday, Oct. 12; Wednesday, Oct. 14; Friday, Oct. 16; Monday, Oct. 19; Thursday, Oct. 22; Friday, Oct. 23; Sunday, Oct. 25; Tuesday, Oct. 27; and Thursday, Oct. 29. Tickets for Halloween night, Saturday, Oct. 31, are sold out. Online and mobile purchases are not available the day of the event.
Tickets purchased in advance are available at a discount on select nights. Tickets purchased on the day of the event are $77 each. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Thursday, Oct. 29, are $84 each. Mickey’s Halloween Party is a non-smoking event. Smoking will be permitted only in the Esplanade outside the Disneyland main entrance.
For more information about Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort, see www.Disneyland.com/Halloween. Entertainment and attractions are subject to change without notice. This site will be updated with frightfully fun details.