D23 Expo 2022 will be unleashing a BUNCH of shopping opportunities which means there will be plenty of lines. But the ultimate fan event aims to make shopping easier by offering a tried-and-true tactic that has seemingly worked well across the street at Disneyland: Merchandise Mobile Checkout.
Guests will actually be using the official Disneyland Resort app to begin their Merchandise Mobile Checkout and the process works the same way as it does in the parks.
- While you shop, scan the barcodes on each item as you add them to your shopping bag.
- After you’re finished shopping, tap “Check Out” to pay on your phone.
- Merchandise mobile checkout accepts Apple Pay, Credit Card, Debit Card, Disney Gift Cards, and Disney Reward Redemption Cards.
- After you complete your purchase, you will receive a confirmation QR code. Show this QR code and your selected items to a cast member before you exit the store. You’re all set!
The Merchandise Mobile Checkout option will be available through the Disneyland mobile app at the D23 Expo in the following stores:
- D23 Expo Marketplace
- D23 Expo Marketplace – 3rd Floor Limited Edition Annex
- Mickey’s of Glendale Main Store
- D23 Expo Shop x Mickey’s of Glendale
See it for Yourself
D23 Expo 2022 takes place in Anaheim, CA from September 9 – 11, 2022. All ticket levels are sold out so your only option now is to follow us for all the coverage!
But Wait, There’s More!
For more information including MouseInfo’s on-going coverage of the 2022 D23 Expo, click our banner below!