SeaWorld San Diego is preparing once more to launch the annual Seven Seas Craft Beer & Food Festival weekend event from March 7 through May 3, 2020.
With more than 40 food items (including 32 that are NEW to this year’s lineup), 150 beer options, four NEW regional realms, nearly a dozen wine varietals and live entertainment on three stages, you’ll find plenty to do in addition to all the regular park offerings.
Also NEW this year is the inclusion of SeaWorld’s Waterfront as the ideal backdrop for the California realm, featuring a laid-back SoCal vibe, live music and a stunning view of Mission Bay to enjoy while sipping and sampling.
- NEW! – Spain
- NEW! – Argentina
- NEW! – China
- NEW! – German Beer Garden
- Mediterranean (includes France, Italy, Greece and Mediterranean Stage)
- Mexico (Baja/Oaxaca)
- California (includes California Surf, California Turf, California Stage)
- Tiki Bar and Polynesian Stage
- German Beer Garden will have bratwurst and homemade pretzels
- China is highlighting Pork Belly Bao Bun
- Baja will feature: Shrimp Taco al Carbon, Baja Ceviche and Carne Asada Tacos
- Oaxaca is offering Chicken Mole and Tamales Oaxaqueños
- Greece will offer new finds such as falafel and hummus with naan
- Italy has new items including Cavitappi Bolognese, Buffalo Mozzarella Salad and Gnocchi
- France will offer up Coq au Vin and the Jambon de Paris Baguette
Food can be purchased à la carte (ranging from $5 to $7.50).
Food and Sampler Card
Buy in bulk and save! Choose from either a 10-item card ($52) or the 15-item card is ($67). SeaWorld Annual Pass Members can get 18-item card ($67)!
What’s on Tap:
SeaWorld is proud to partner with local craft beer makers for Seven Seas, offering up a total of 150 beer options throughout the festival, and the opportunity to meet different featured brewers each weekend. From IPAs to ales and stouts to porters, there’s a beer for every palette. SeaWorld’s website includes a complete list of options and schedule of brewer visits.
Wine and Specialty Drinks:
SeaWorld will feature nearly a dozen wines this year along with five different specialty drinks including Piña Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri in Polynesia, Margaritas in the Mexican realm at the Baja and Oaxaca Beer Hub and Mai Tais at the Tiki Bar & Polynesian Stage.
- California Stage at SeaWorld’s new Waterfront will offer the rich blend of award-winning musicians homegrown in San Diego, all with the stunning backdrop of Mission Bay
- Mediterranean Stage (near Italy, Greece and France) will feature savory sounds and sweet melodies as local bands play the best of European café music
- Polynesian Stage, at SeaWorld’s outdoor Nautilus Amphitheater, will bring the spirit of the islands to life on stage, with cultural dances, music and, at the end of the day, a fire dance finale
See it for Yourself
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas & Craft Beer Food Festival takes place at SeaWorld San Diego weekends from March 7 through May 3, 2020.
Best Way to Play SeaWorld’s Seven Seas & Craft Beer Food Festival is included with park admission.
Get a taste of the event from our coverage last year:
But Wait, There’s more!
The best way for guests to experience SeaWorld San Diego and all of the park’s seasonal events is with an Annual Pass or Fun Card. Annual Pass Members receive 12 months of unlimited visits, FREE parking, priority access to Emperor (the tallest, fastest, longest and only floorless dive coaster on the West Coast), merchandise and dining discounts, and special limited-time perks throughout the year. Or, guests can purchase a Fun Card to receive unlimited access to the park until December 31, 2020.
MORE INFO: SeaWorld Annual Passes