In the world of Disney FASTPASS news (evidently, that is a thing today) we have THREE big things to share for fans of the Disneyland Resort. The biggest news is that Disney confirmed that Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run at Disneyland will soon be enabled with Disney FASTPASS (and Disney MaxPass) service. An exact date has not yet been announced other than “soon.”
Plus, after confirming the other day that both Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue! and Autopia will soon be offering Disney FASTPASS (and Disney MaxPass service), we’re happy to confirm that both attractions are now ready with the save-time-in-line service starting today. The addition of more kid and family-friendly options to the line up should be expected to increase the appeal of adding MaxPass to the admission media for younger guests.
FastPass (and Disney MaxPass) service offers digital “save-time-in-line” ability, allowing you to have a digital place in line with a return time. Below are the current attractions offering the service.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Fantasmic! (doesn’t count as an attraction)
- Haunted Mansion
- Haunted Mansion Holiday (Seasonal)
- Indiana Jones™ Adventure
- “it’s a small world”
- “it’s a small world” Holiday (Seasonal)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Disney California Adventure
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark (Seasonal)
- Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue!
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color (doesn’t count as an attraction)
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.