Even as a discounted SoCal resident ticket are available to guests through May 21, the Disneyland Resort has continued its yearly tradition of raising prices at the start of the year. Effective today it will now cost you more than ever to get into the Happiest Place on Earth! Price increases include tickets, annual passes, MaxPass, and more.
While it seems Parking prices are not changing (for now), just about every other means of admission has increased in price. Furthermore, the tier system for tickets has also been updated to now include FIVE total tiers instead of just three. You’ll be spending the most money on a $2,119 Disney Premier Passport and the least you can expect to spend will be a $98 Tier 1, 1 Day, 1 Park Child ticket meaning there will soon no longer be a 2-digit price to enter the place where the magic began!
See below a quick highlight of the 2020 pricing structures for Disneyland Resort.
One-day tickets are now sold at five different pricing levels depending on Disney’s anticipated demand for the day of your visit. This replaces the three-tier Value, Regular and Peak system previously in place.
- 1 Day, 1 Park: Adults (Age 10+): $104, Child (Ages 3-9): $98
- 1 Day, Parkhopper: Adults (Age 10+): $159, Child (Ages 3-9): $153
- 1 Day, 1 Park: Adults (Age 10+): $114, Child (Ages 3-9): $108
- 1 Day, Parkhopper: Adults (Age 10+): $169, Child (Ages 3-9): $163
- 1 Day, 1 Park: Adults (Age 10+): $124, Child (Ages 3-9): $117
- 1 Day, Parkhopper: Adults (Age 10+): $179, Child (Ages 3-9): $172
- 1 Day, 1 Park: Adults (Age 10+): $139, Child (Ages 3-9): $132
- 1 Day, Parkhopper: Adults (Age 10+): $194, Child (Ages 3-9): $187
- 1 Day, 1 Park: Adults (Age 10+): $154, Child (Ages 3-9): $146
- 1 Day, Parkhopper: Adults (Age 10+): $209, Child (Ages 3-9): $201
Prices for Multi-Day tickets also increased by $15-$25 depending on the length of ticket.
MaxPass has risen $5 to $20 per person, per day, as an add-on to 1 Day and Multi-Day tickets.
MORE INFO: Visit Disneyland.com/tickets.
Apart from AP price increases, MaxPass add-on for SoCal Select, Flex, Deluxe and Signature Passports is now $125 per year.
Disney Southern California Select Passport
- Per Year: $419 (previously $399)
- Per Month: $20*
Disney Flex Passport
Blockouts apply, reservations required for most days.
- Per Year: $649 (previously $599)
- Per Month: $39.17*
Disney Deluxe Passport
- Per Year: $829 (previously $799)
- Per Month: $54.17*
Disney Signature Passport
Blockouts apply. Includes parking.
- Per Year: $1,199 (previously $1,149)
- Per Month: $85*
Disney Signature Plus Passport
No blockouts. Includes parking and MaxPass.
- Per Year: $1,449 (previously $1,399)
- Per Month: $105.84*
Disney Premier Passport: A combination of Disneyland Signature Plus and Walt Disney World Platinum Plus Passports.
- Per Year: $2,119 (previously $1,949)
*Monthly prices are after a $179 down payment, 0% APR.
MORE INFO: Visit Disneyland.com/ap.
Curious About Last Year’s Prices?
It’s one of the questions we get asked the most, how can you save a little money on Disneyland tickets? Below is what’s available now.
- Spring 2020 Discounts for for tickets and hotels: Disneyland Resort. Through 5/21/20. (MORE INFO)
- 2020 US Military discounts for tickets and hotels; Disneyland, Walt Disney World. Through 2020. (MORE INFO)
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.