Bravo’s Top Chef Food & Wine Festival is coming to Universal Studios Hollywood for a one-weekend only event inviting guests on a culinary excursion featuring an all-inclusive eclectic menu inspired by the series. You can also expect live challenges, food & wine pairings and panels with “Top Chef” Alums over the course of the event.
Event starts at 7pm on March 19-20, 2020. Regular Theme Park rides, attractions and shows will NOT be open during this event.
The two-day, separately-ticketed event will take place at Universal Studios Hollywood and include…
- Dozens of delectable culinary tastings
- Curated wines, craft beers, and spirits
- Live competitions with Top Chef talent
- Panel interviews with Top Chef talent
- Themed photo ops & merchandise
- Live entertainment
- Commemorative gift
- $179 – Event Admission – Early Bird Price
- $199 – Day/Night Combo – Early Bird Price
Experience several first-class opportunities including…
- Daytime general admission to Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park after 12pm and same-day evening VIP admission to Bravo’s Top Chef Food & Wine Festival
- VIP Culinary Tasting with Wine Pairing – an intimate event hosted by a Top Chef alum
- VIP Wine Experience – an intimate event hosted by a premium winegrower
- Intimate Meet & Greets with Top Chef talent
- Complimentary preferred parking for one vehicle
- $299 – Early Bird Price
See it for Yourself
Bravo’s Top Chef Food & Wine Festival comes to Universal Studios Hollywood from March 19-20, 2020.