After Disney+ launched with a flurry of fanfare and a mostly smooth and successful launch, Universal is now on track for a similar set up of their own with Peacock and they’re celebrating at Universal Studios Hollywood with a massive Peacock Live! festival.
The immersive and interactive two-day fan event, taking place March 28-29, 2020 on the legendary Universal Studios backlot, will give fans insider access to the latest and greatest film, television, sports, lifestyle and theme park experiences from NBCUniversal.
Event guests will enjoy…
- General Admission entry to Universal Studios Hollywood
- Exclusive after-hours park after dark access throughout the weekend
- Celebrity Panels
- Original props and costumes from extensive archives on display
- Photo opportunities
- Exclusive sneak peek of the company’s new streaming platform, Peacock
- Interactive activations related to Peacock’s upcoming library
Peacock Live! Event Line-up
From Universal Parks & Resorts:
Event guests will receive entry to Universal Studios Hollywood throughout the weekend, including exclusive park after-hours access and insightful panels, such as:
- “Halloween Horror Nights” – Meet the creative team behind the world’s most successful Halloween event, gain insight to the filmmakers with which they collaborate and learn how iconic horror films come to life as interactive, dimensional haunted houses and mazes.
- “The Making of a Theme Park Attraction” – How does a global blockbuster film franchise like “Jurassic World” become a mega-hit theme park thrill ride? Guests will have a chance to hear first-hand from the creative minds responsible for bringing favorite films from the silver screen to groundbreaking, next-generation thrill rides.
From Universal Studios Backlot:
- Celebrate the legacy of NBCUniversal with props, costumes and sets on the legendary backlot where your favorite films and shows were shot, and where new favorites continue to be made. Step onto the legendary New York Street with sets like Courthouse Square and go behind-the-scenes to become part of the action.
From Universal Pictures:
- “Fast & Furious” – Explore the largest vehicle collection ever assembled from the “Fast & Furious” franchise, complete with props and costumes. Plus, see new vehicles from the latest film installment. Dennis McCarthy, Picture Car Coordinator for the franchise, will be on-site to talk about how these vehicles are created.
- “Trolls World Tour” – Be one of the first to experience “Trolls World Tour” before it hits theaters, only for Peacock Live! guests at Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk Hollywood. Meet and greet with Poppy, Branch and Guy Diamond – and transform into a Troll with a once-in-a-Trollstime photo experience.
- “Minions: The Rise of Gru” – A special immersive experience tied to “Minions: The Rise of Gru,” the latest installment of Illumination’s Despicable Me franchise, the highest-grossing animated film series globally. The new film arrives in theaters July 3.
- “TODAY” – Stop by and say “hello” to the one-and-only Al Roker; put yourself behind the TODAY news desk and create a #MyTODAYPlaza shout-out that may be featured on an upcoming show.
- “American Ninja Warrior” – Choose your adventure on obstacles inspired by NBC’s hit competition show. Kids and adults can compete on a family-friendly race through a seven-obstacle inflatable Ninja Warrior course, or test their ninja skills on full-sized obstacles seen on the show.
- “The Voice” – Take a seat – and a spin – in the iconic red coach chair from NBC’s Emmy Award-winning musical competition series for a fun GIF or photo.
- “Ellen’s Game of Games” – Play the fan-favorite “Hot Hands” game from Ellen DeGeneres’ hit primetime show.
From NBC Sports:
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics – In celebration of skateboarding and sport climbing making their Olympic debuts this summer in Tokyo, watch skateboarders give a preview of Olympic-sized tricks, and sport climbers race to the top of the wall – fans can even harness up and give it a go themselves.
- An exclusive preview of NBCUniversal’s upcoming streaming service Peacock, plus panels and meet & greets, fan giveaways and more.
See it for Yourself
Peacock Live! at Universal Studios Hollywood takes place March 28-29, 2020.
Early bird tickets are on sale now at PeacockLive.com. Universal Studios Hollywood Pass Members can purchase tickets to Peacock Live! at a specially-priced rate at UniversalPassMember.com.
MORE INFO: For more details PeacockLive.com