Disney+ Day is here and while the popular streaming service didn’t roll out the blue carpet this year the celebration still promises a bunch of goodies for fans and subscribers! Aside from Early Entry earlier today, Disney+ handed out free ear hats, buttons, and balloons. And that’s not even everything!
We’ll have more pictures to share later but here’s a look at what we saw for 2022 Disney+ Day.
Disney+ subscribers were able to enter the theme parks 30 minutes before regular park open. Disneyland Resort Hotel guests were able to enter the theme parks a whole 60 minutes before regular park open. (Tickets and reservations, required.)
Everybody loves a freebie and while pinnable buttons are Disney’s favorite go-to for a celebration they also gave out custom ear hats for the day! Not only that but guests age 10 and under could also get a free baby blue Mickey balloon!
Let your conscience be your guide to Town Square for a cute photo-op celebrating today’s release of PINOCCHIO on Disney+.
Around the parks, Disney+ subscribers can enjoy special complimentary Magic Shots.
More to Explore
BLUE CHURROS! On Buena Vista Street and Grizzly Peak at Disney California Adventure AND near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Astro Blasters at Disneyland.
Here’s a look at some of the décor for Disney+ Day
Other Ways to Celebrate Disney+ Day at Disney Parks
At Disney California Adventure
- Strike a starry pose at Hollywood Land with a photo op featuring Mater and Lightning McQueen before vrooming over to Cars Land
At the Downtown Disney District
- Commemorative Chalk Art at the Downtown Disney District and at the Disneyland Hotel
- Choose from three true-blue cocktails: an Ocean Breeze at Naples Ristorante E Bar, Blue Hawaiian at Uva Bar & Cafe, and a Tropical Margarita at Tortilla Jo’s.
At Walt Disney World Resort
- Regular Guest Early Entry! Disney+ subscribers with theme park tickets and reservations will be able to enter the theme parks 30 minutes before regular park open
- Hotel Guest Early Entry! Guests at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels with theme park tickets and reservations will be able to enter the theme parks 60 minutes before regular park open
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios celebrate with:
- Character meet-and-greets
- More surprises throughout the day
- Movie Under the Stars with a special Disney+ screening for guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels
- Disney PhotoPass Lenses for Disney+ Day feature ability to don Mickey ears or invite Groot to make a cameo – available to those celebrating in the parks or at home in the U.S. through Snapchat and the My Disney Experience app.
Around the World
- Disneyland Paris will feature a dedicated entertainment program specially developed for this occasion, in addition to photo opportunities with Disney PhotoPass and a blue-themed chocolate hazelnut donut. For more fanfare, Disney+ subscribers and their party with theme park tickets and reservations are invited for the first time to enter Disneyland Park at Disneyland Paris at 9:00 a.m. (30 minutes before regular park opening) only on Sept. 8, 2022.
- Hong Kong Disneyland will celebrate with guests visiting the park on Sept. 10.
- On the Aug. 29-Sept. 5 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise, members aboard the Disney Wonder will be treated to special gifts from Disney+ and 9 exclusive shows and experiences supporting current and upcoming Disney+ programming.
See it for Yourself
Disney+ Day global celebration takes place on Septmebr 8, 2022!