ANAHEIM DUCKS DAY is back again and it’s landing at Disney California Adventure on January 8! Anaheim’s hockey team spreads some Disney magic with meet and greets, hockey-themed activities, photo opportunities, special decor and more.
Disney along with Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club will bring children selected from local nonprofit organizations, including GOALS, Cops 4 Kids and Pure Game, to join in the fun.
- Ducks Cavalcade, Performance Corridor – 1:30 p.m. | Pick a spot along the performance corridor from Paradise Gardens to Carthay Circle to see some favorite Anaheim Ducks players in a cavalcade!
- Fan Headquarters, Stage 17 – 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Visit Stage 17 to test your hockey skills with themed activities, learn about the science of hockey, take part in interactive photo opportunities and meet a very special mascot.
- Meet & Greet with Players, Hollywood Backlot Stage – 2:15 p.m., 3 p.m., 3:45 p.m. | Bring your camera-ready smiles and see some favorite hockey stars on the Hollywood Backlot Stage.*
- Anaheim Ducks Champion Showcase, Mickey’s PhilharMagic Theater – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Catch memorable, clips, moments and highlights from the “Best of the Anaheim Ducks!”
- Animation Academy | Throughout the day, learn how to draw some favorite Disney “ducks” with our Animation Academy artists. When you’re done, keep your art as a souvenir! Please check the Disneyland App for operating hours and show times.
- Vanilla ice cream puck dipped in dark chocolate at Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Orange crème at Trolley Treats
- A hockey puck themed brownie at Studio Catering Co.
- Orange shake at Schmoozies
- Macaron at Award Wieners and Pizza & Pasta.
- Orange-flavored cotton candy, special beverages, hot wings and more! at Hollywood Land outdoor vending cart near Off the Page.
- Event Merchandise, Stage 17 – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Outside Stage 17, gear up with special Anaheim Ducks Day merchandise, including apparel (adult tees, ladies tees, spirit jerseys), a specially created hockey puck inspired headband, beanie, scarf, hockey puck and limited-edition pin. Merchandise is limited and available while supplies last. Purchase limits apply. No discounts allowed.
See it for Yourself
ANAHEIM DUCKS DAY takes place at Disney California Adventure on January 8.