The toys leaving the toy box once again and are coming to the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood for a special limited-time engagement for TOY STORY 4 from June 20 to July 14.
Aside from the Dolby VisionTM Laser Projection & Dolby Atmos® Sound Technology presentation of the film, there’s a few other extras in store if you decide to see the film at the El Capitan Theatre!
Fun for Everyone
- The Side Street Strutters Jazz Band will perform Pixar favorites before the movie starts
- Live Appearances on stage by Buzz and Woody
- TOY STORY 4 Mural Wall photo-op
Opening Night Event
- COST: $35.00 per person
- WHAT: TOY STORY 4 collectible character cards plus a reserved Seat, souvenir popcorn container, 20 oz Bottled Drink, and other surprises!
- WHEN: Thursday, June 20 at 5:00pm
Movie & Meal Package
- COST: $40.00 per person
- WHAT: Reserved seat (no concessions) to see the movie at The El Capitan Theatre, and a meal at Hard Rock Café. Reservations are required in advance (tickets must be booked no later than 24 hrs business days). Guests will choose one entrée from special Hard Rock Cafe menu at the time of their seating. Tax & gratuity included. Does not include alcohol – guests can purchase and pay on their own.
Tiny Tot Tuesdays
The El Capitan Theatre will also host Tiny Tot Tuesdays prior to the first show each Tuesday of the run. During these screenings, parents and small children may enjoy the movie in a tot-friendly way—with lights dimmed rather than out and reduced sound levels.
See it for Yourself
Tickets available at The El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), online at elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 (1-800-347-6396).
- Daily showtimes from Friday, June 21 to Sunday, July 14 are 10:00AM, 1:00PM, 4:00PM, 7:00PM and 10:00PM daily. (Thursday, June 20 are 8:00PM)
Special group rates of $10 for parties of 20 or more are available by calling 1-818-845-3110. Showtimes and dates are subject to change.
TOY STORY 4 is playing at the El Capitan Theatre from June 20 to July 14.