We had a good bit of fun at the beginning of this month with our April Fools Prank about ROCKIN HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN coming to celebrate the upcoming Galaxy’s Edge but our posting was not half-wrong with confirmation today that in celebration of the new land and the upcoming STAR WARS DAY (May the Fourth Be With You) that Disneyland will in fact be welcoming back HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN for a limited time.
Summer of Star Wars
The return of HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN isn’t the only Star Wars fun you can expect this summer.
- May the 4th special celebrations are happening in Tomorrowland at Disneyland park, including limited-time food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Hyperspace Mountain, the popular Star Wars-themed overlay to Space Mountain.
- Captain Phasma and a small legion of Stormtroopers make their way through Tomorrowland in an incredible display of the Force in March of the First Order.
- Special photo opportunities in Starcade.
- Special Eats at Galactic Grill and Alien Pizza Planet which are serving up Star Wars-inspired snacks that are out of this world!
- Grab a Dark Side Chicken Sandwich or Outer Rim Pasta.
- Mark the day with a novelty stein, sipper or popcorn bucket inspired by Star Wars icons.
- Star Trader or Launch Bay will include special merch including t-shirt, hat and limited-edition pin.
See it for Yourself
Star Wars limited time offerings begin at Disneyland as early as May 4, 2019!