NBA EXPERIENCE is coming soon to Disney Springs, in fact we have a confirmation that it’s opening August 12, 2019. The basketball focused environment will showcase 13 interactive elements and hands-on activities across 44,000 square feet and two floors to put you into the center of the action.
There’s still quite some time before the first guests will stop foot into the new space but below are some of the elements you can expect once it opens.
- When you enter NBA Experience, you’ll feel like you’re walking through the players’ tunnel out onto the court at an NBA or WNBA arena.
- Various activities await you and you can play them multiple times to enhance your score.
- Personalized activities throughout can be customized with your name and associated with your favorite NBA or WNBA teams, and your stats will be tracked just like a real pro game.
- Shooting skills test features spot lights on the court as you move from one location to another attempting to sink as many shots as possible in 15 seconds.
- Slam dunk challenge lets you adjust the height of a standard 10-foot-tall rim to as low as seven feet so you can perform your own superstar moves – captured by burst photography.
- Compare yourself to some of the world’s best basketball players by measuring your vertical leap, wingspan, and shooting and dribbling skills.
- Real-time technology will aggregate stats of NBA and WNBA games and players for continuous updates, while leaderboards will show top NBA Experience performers throughout the day – will your name be at the top?
See it for Yourself
NBA EXPERIENCE opens at Disney Springs on August 12, 2019.