Welcome to the TROPICAL HIDEAWAY, you lucky people you! We’ve been following along with the construction of the new adventure-themed oasis and are happy to share with you now some of the sights, sounds, and tastes that await brave travelers!
The location takes over the former Aladdin’s Oasis (and Tahitian Terrace before that). Some traces of its former lives are visible to fans who pay attention!
First and foremost, the Tropical Hideaway is a new snack and dining option. It features a SECOND location to get some Dole Whip as well as new eats and treats including bao, lumpia, and salad!
FROM THE STEAMER
Skipper’s tip: Ask for spicy sauce to supplement your food!
- Bulgogi Beef Bao ($5.99) includes sweet chilis and potato filling
- Kaffir Lime Chicken Bao ($5.99) includes butternut squash and fresh herbs
- Spiced Vegetable Bao ($5.99) features chickpeas and braised vegetables
- Sweet Lumpia ($6.99) is a fried roll filled with cream cheese and pineapple served with Dole pineapple dipping sauce
FLOATS AND SWIRLS
Enjoy soft serve of Pineapple, Orange, or Raspberry. Or try…
- Dole Whip Float ($6.49)
- Pineapple & Orange Swirl ($5.69)
- Pineapple & Raspberry Swirl ($5.69)
- Twisted Ambush ($7.99) with Orange-Pineapple Swirl plus exotic diced fruits and crystalized hibiscus
In Walt’s Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, you might have noticed at one point emcee Jose asks: “I wonder what happened to Rosita?”. The answer is she’s just outside at the loading dock! Perched amongst a whole shipment of items awaiting pickup, she randomly muses with herself sharing jokes and tidbits.
More to Explore
See it for Yourself!
TROPICAL HIDEAWAY officially opens in Adventureland at Disneyland on Friday, December 21 2018!