Ok, so the car doesn’t fly or have a AI personal assistant but with the available technologies that do exist in our world, Hyundai has created the new Iron Man inspired car. Taking the new Hyundai Kona model car and giving it some Tony Stark flair, it features black and red details with little design elements interspersed through-out.
Marvel Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada and Hyundai Design VP of Styling SangYup Lee were on hand at the Marvel booth on opening day to reveal the launch of the new Iron Man inspired Hyundai Kona. The vehicle will be available for purchase in 2019.
Some of the special features to look out for include:
- Electric-blue LED Daytime Running Lights
- Red armor roof finish with Iron Man mask graphic and matte grey body paint color/finish
- Red armor accents to front fascia with dark chrome front grille
- V-shape hood bevel with Marvel logo
- Iron-grip dual-tone 18-inch alloy wheels
- Iron Man-themed technical graphics for Heads-up Display startup animation sequence and instrument panel
- Stark Industries-branded 8-inch color touchscreen navigation interface
- Iron Man Exosuit cues throughout, on front and rear bumpers, headlight bezels, cladding, skid plate and headlight
- Tony Stark Signature dashboard graphic and Iron Man mask on smart key
For more details, check out the official page.
More to See!
We are at 2018 San Diego Comic-Con the entire weekend with plenty to see! Check it all out by clicking below!