The countdown to the New Year is on at KNOTT’S BERRY FARM With special fireworks, live entertainment, and extended hours, Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration is the place to celebrate and ring in 2017. Special one-night-only entertainment serves up family fun for a variety of ages and interests, including a family friendly comedian, swing dancing and more! Count down the New Year with festive music, party hats, noisemakers, friends and family.
Knott’s Sky Cabin, towering over 200 ft. in the air, will dramatically rise to the top of the “K” tower as special lighting effects help countdown the final moments of 2016. When the cabin reaches the top at the stroke of midnight the skies above Knott’s will be ablaze with colorful fireworks!
Adding to the line-up of can’t miss entertainment are:
- Jumpin’ Joz Band and Memories Swing Dancers invite guests to jump, jive & swing to the sounds of Jumpin’ Joz. The resident “swingers” are always looking to teach some of their signature dance moves!
- THE REFLEXX the ultimate 80’s party band around, cover classics from bands such as: Depeche Mode, Simple Minds, Tears for Fears, New Order, A-Ha, The Cure, Duran Duran, Flock of Seagulls, Devo, and more.
- DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration, with high energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage. Family friendly comedian, Chipper Lowell, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and audience participation to the Wagon Camp.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn tootin’ entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway. The comical and musical number can be seen at the Birdcage Theatre.
- OPA OPA Salsa Band, rich rhythms, remarkable unique vocals and vibrant music performed by an energetic salsa band will have guests dancing and enjoying the New Year’s celebration in Fiesta Village.
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests can ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies wonderfully light up for an aerial fireworks display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe. A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over0 and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
This New Year’s Eve, offers an exciting day on the Farm with Knott’s Merry Farm’s festive lineup of entertainment, delectable foods and holiday shopping! A few of this year’s seasonal highlights include:
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, in this exciting show filled with whimsy and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of a holiday favorite as snow gently falls on all guests. Park guests can enjoy more of the nightly snow and glow experience in most of Ghost Town, from School House Road to the Saloon and down to the Assay Office.
- For the first time ever, the bustling streets of Calico are overflowing with seasonal joy as its gleeful citizens, from this summer’s Ghost Town Alive!, help guests celebrate the holidays with Christmas in Calico.
- Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is the joyous Tree Lighting Ceremony, and this year it takes place at the recently added Calico Park. This all-new Calico Tree lighting Ceremony features the Calico Bell Choir and the Citizens of Calico as they join together around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
- The holiday season celebration continues at Camp Snoopy, with an all-new show debuting at the Camp Snoopy Theatre, A Peanuts Guide to Christmas, features delightful mash ups of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts gang.
- In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
- Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, mouthwatering pastries, winter wine, craft beer, and more. Guests can also enjoy the fresh made-to-order, churros from the Churro Factory, cakes, cookies, muffins, as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Relax and unwind in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town transforms into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am. A 2017 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit on New Year’s Eve. 2017 passes offer a year of family fun and includes one free visit in 2016, including the New Year’s event.
And for a limited time, Season Passes can be purchased online starting at $90.00, the best price of the year. To purchase Season Passes or tickets, or for more information about Knott’s Berry Farm, visit www.knotts.com or download the Knott’s mobile app for your smartphone today. And join the conversation using #KnottsNYE.