Coming this summer to the Epcot Norway Pavilion at Walt Disney World, FROZEN EVER AFTER will take guests through Arendelle on a familiar boat ride into the events after the film FROZEN. Disney recently released a few extra official tidbits for the upcoming attraction giving a little bit more detail about the voyage as well as a few fun facts!
On the journey, you find yourself in the middle of a “Summer Snow Day.” A stone archway entrance greets guests to the kingdom of Arendelle. Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, trolls and Marshmallow join them on their boat journey through the frozen willow forest, past Troll Valley and up to the North Mountain to Elsa’s ice palace.
After disembarking, guests can meet the regal sisters in the cozy Royal Sommerhus. Inspired by a cabin in the countryside of Norway, the sisters have opened their summer home for visitors.
- FROZEN EVER AFTER is the first Frozen-themed attraction and the Royal Sommerhus is Elsa’s and Anna’s permanent meet and greet at Disney Parks.
- Guests will witness Elsa’s ice magic on FROZEN EVER AFTER.
- Composers Bobby Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez created new lyrics to the cherished Frozen film songs.
- All of the original voice talent from the film returned and recorded dialogue and songs for the attraction
- WDI traveled to Norway to research architecture, décor and artifacts; guests will find their inspiration in the Royal Sommerhus.
- The design of Royal Sommerhus and the surrounding area is modeled after a traditional Norwegian cabin in Trondheim.
FROZEN EVER AFTER attraction is set to open June 2016.