Back by popular demand, the D23 EXPO 2015 will be utilizing StagePass for guests to reserve a seat for themselves at some of the most highly anticipated panels of the event.
As in previous years, a limited number of StagePass tickets are available each day, at no additional charge, to guarantee seating at select sessions in Stage 23 and Stage 28.
Feeding off the popularity of the “hold your place in line” feature for stage presentations, D23 also recently announced StorePass which works the same way. StorePass and StagePass vouchers can be redeemed at the same location on the main Show Floor.
How it Works
- Visit D23 EXPO StagePass ticket distribution area, located in Hall A on the show floor, during normal operating show floor hours.
- Choose which show you wish to attend.
- Present your D23 EXPO ticket to receive a StagePass ticket for the show you’ve selected.
- You are limited to one StagePass ticket for one session that starts between 11:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. You are welcome to return to the distribution line after 12:30 p.m. to receive one StagePass ticket for one later sessio
You may get StagePass tickets for your entire party, as long as you have a D23 EXPO ticket for each StagePass ticket requested for that day, while inventory lasts.
- Arrive at Stage 23 or Stage 28 at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session, with your StagePass ticket, to guarantee your seat. If you do not arrive by this time, a standby guest will fill your seat.
Ticket Distribution Hours
- Please note StagePass is not available for sessions starting prior to 11:00 a.m. (To attend sessions that begin before 11:00 a.m., please proceed directly to Stage 23 or Stage 28).
- For sessions starting from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., StagePass is available starting at 9:00 a.m. (until ticket inventory is depleted).
- For sessions starting at 3:00 p.m. or later, StagePass is available starting at 12:30 p.m. (until ticket inventory is depleted).
NOTE: Stage 23 and Stage 28 are general admission seating only, filled on a first-come, first-served basis. StagePass tickets are not assigned to a specific seat.
StagePass tickets are not available for Hall D23 sessions, or for presentations scheduled prior to 11:00 a.m. in Stage 23 and Stage 28.