Halloween may be a few months away but if you’re planning a fall getaway, the Disney Cruise Line may have just the right amount of family-friendly frights in store.Sailings as early as September 5th this year will begin offering the popular Halloween on the High Seas Cruises.
Special extras are included at no extra cost including Storytime with Jack and Sally, a Mickey Mouse-querade Party, and even an grown-ups only Halloween Party. Plus, watch as the Halloween Tree magically transforms over the course of the cruise and sprouts the magical Jack O’Lanterns just in time for All Hallows Eve!
Interested in booking? Our friends at WORLD OF MAGIC TRAVEL can help you plan your trip!
Full details below.
HALLOWEEN ON THE HIGH SEAS CRUISES
Discover treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! Thrills and chills await you at every turn with Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor-including an evolving Halloween Tree that eerily transforms throughout your cruise.
|October 4 – October 28, 2015
October 1 – October 23, 2015
September 7 – October 30, 2015
September 5 – October 31, 2015
Other special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party—an atrium party scare-a-bration in addition to Pirate Night—with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
- Halloween-themed activities for all ages, such as mask-making for kids and pumpkin-carving for teens
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea—a campfire-style storytelling experience on the deck
- Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids—an adults-only party that includes a costume contest
And more spooky surprises await you onboard!
With so much to see and do, you won’t want to miss this Halloween celebration at sea. Be sure to pack your favorite costumes and get ready for happy haunts.
Holiday activities and offerings are subject to change and may vary by ship and itinerary.