With the January 30, 2024 reopening of Pixar Place Hotel just around the corner, details are starting to emerge about what guests can expect to find at the former Paradise Pier Hotel including new options to dining!
Three new dining locations will be featured the hotel including the Great Maple signature restaurant plus a smaller Sketch Pad Café in the lobby and a casual rooftop pool bar called Small Bytes.
Here’s what you can expect to sink your teeth into at the Pixar Place Hotel…
- OPENING: Soon
- WHAT: Modern American eatery upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- THE FOOD: Dishes made from scratch daily including
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Maple Bacon Doughnuts
- Cajun Shrimp & Cheddar Biscuit Benedict
- Soda Pop-Braised Baby Back Ribs
- Charred Cauliflower Hummus
- Maple Pecan-Crusted Salmon
- Market Fish
- Variety of Salads
Sketch Pad Café
- OPENING: A few weeks after Great Maple
- WHAT: A new grab-and-go coffee shop in the lobby
- THE FOOD: Assorted pastries, a selection of coffee and tea
- OPENING: TBA
- WHAT: Rooftop pool bar
- THE FOOD: Salads, wraps, assorted cheese plates and morejplus signature beverages
See it for Yourself
Pixar Place Hotel officially opens at the Disneyland Resort on January 30, 2024.